NPCs & Enemies Idea? TEMPLE PROTECTOR!

Or they could just add my idea and then add good loot.
Like platinum coins to get another broken modifier for your terra blade because you refuse to stop and be grateful that you got godly

•-•
look my idea is ok but not perfect you'd maybe enjoy it if it was added, which I doubt that it will

The temple chests could just be locked until you use the key to get in. That way, you can keep all the hoik (and similar) shenanigans, plus put better loot in the chests. You can still get the solar tablets by crafting, so I'm not opposed to this change.

On the original topic of the Temple Defender, I don't think it's too nessecary. Correct me if I'm wrong but the enemies always spawn, so they'll slaughter you in prehardmode.

The only thing I could see a defender useful for is to oppose disarming the place (cutting the wires and placing peace candles). Then again, unless you are doing something to cheese them, the enemies still spawn.

...a golem head pet would be cute though...

The temple chests could just be locked until you use the key to get in. That way, you can keep all the hoik (and similar) shenanigans, plus put better loot in the chests. You can still get the solar tablets by crafting, so I'm not opposed to this change.

On the original topic of the Temple Defender, I don't think it's too nessecary. Correct me if I'm wrong but the enemies always spawn, so they'll slaughter you in prehardmode.

The only thing I could see a defender useful for is to oppose disarming the place (cutting the wires and placing peace candles). Then again, unless you are doing something to cheese them, the enemies still spawn.

...a golem head pet would be cute though...
But like ive mentioned, you're clearly not supposed to get in early, so for the people that abuse glitches to get in anyways, there should be something preventing that, and a temple guardian would be perfect. The hoik can stay the same, now theres just no point in doing it to get into the temple since all that awaits you is death

look guys if they add the temple protector they could hide lore in there, and add powerful loot! now guys, please stop commenting

I know its post mech, BUT ITS PRE PLANT. Meaning entering early could break its grind to get it.
This debate is petty. (not trying to be rude

The Reaper spawns in Solar Eclipses following the defeat of Plantera. I get that the Reaper Sickle is overpowered, but solar tablets do not apply at all, and therefore the Jungle Temple does not require a protector.

Back
Top Bottom