Items Ideas for moonlord drops and new crafted endgame weapons

HEY EVERY !

Terrarian
Am i the only one who gets annoyed from the fact of moonlord dropping two of the same weapon? two sentries staffs and two swords, i think moonlord should have more variety on his drop pool specially from the fact of being the only way of obtaining endgame gear for all classes and it might take long to farm it since it has many drops and only drops 1-3 weapons at a time, i also got the idea of a new way of obtaining weapons that would be crafted with endgame resources, using the ancient manipulator, rather than being dropped by moonlord itself, would be 4 weapons, 1 for each class, 2 of them would be moonlord drops that would become craftable rather than dropped by moonlord for the reasons mentioned before

Craftable endgame weapons:
-Star wrath: 10 luminite bars, 15 solar and stardust fragments and 25 fallen stars(it would still be used in zenith's recipe, making it easier to craft it as it no longer would require 2 ML drops)
-Rainbow crystal staff: 10 luminite bars, 15 stardust and nebula fragments and 25 fallen stars
(i got no idea yet for the craftable ranger and mage weapons as they would possibly be new weapons rather than weapons moved from moonlord's weapon drop pool)

Melee weapon that would be dropped by ML instead of star wrath:
-Lunar spear: a large baton with two pointy crescent moon shaped blades on it's two sides that has 2 attacks depending of the mouse key used, the 1st with the use key makes a swing similar to sky dragon's fury, making projectiles similar to demon schyte on the way, the 2nd attack with the activation key spins the baston around while being holded, and once released the player thrusts in direction to the cursor damaging anything on it's way

Summoner weapons that would be dropped by ML instead of rainbow crystal staff (only 1 of them would be added but i got idea of 3 different weapons, maybe one could be added as part of the pool and other as a rare drop similar to stellar tune or terraprisma):
-Meowmere staff: summons a rainbow kitten minion that moves really fast across the screen many times from different directions while attacking, leaving a rainbow trail behind and meowing every time it appears on screen
-Leviathan staff: summons a mini kracken minion, only one can be summoned, and the first time summoned the minion will have 2 bigger tentacles, every summon adds 1 bigger tentacle, the minion stays near it's target moving it's big tentacles around nearby enemies and dealing damage to any enemy that gets in contact with them(i hope no one reads this with a dirty mind)
-Spaceworm whip: a whip that looks like a space worm, it has a range and damage similar to kaleidoscope, but it's effect is that when damaging enemies it creates spaceworm minions that lives for a short time, similar to the cool whip but there can be many worms at a time

-Spaceworm whip: a whip that looks like a space worm, it has a range and damage similar to kaleidoscope, but it's effect is that when damaging enemies it creates spaceworm minions that lives for a short time, similar to the cool whip but there can be many worms at a time
The whip should have some tag effect that interacts with minions, Cool whip is considered the worst whip in the game because it lacks a proper tag effect.

The whip should have some tag effect that interacts with minions, Cool whip is considered the worst whip in the game because it lacks a proper tag effect.
i think it's better now since it also inflicts frostburn, so it's good to switch between it and another whip like firecrack or durendal, but unlike cool whip it wouldn't make just one snowflake and could be used multiple times at once whitout stopping to make worms

I think "range and damage similar to kaleidoscope" means similar tag damage too.
i think the worms are enough for it

Back
Top Bottom