Other Ideas for Ocram's Departure

Is the idea of levaing some secrets of Ocram's past existance the good stuff?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The reason why I placed this idea on others is because I got a bunch of ideas for this one, so the most reasonable thing to do is put it on others (It also has been suggested in the Official Terraria Discord Server, but I thought that putting it here might be more effective).

3 main ideas - 1 for the guide, second as a painting and final one as a pet

"An Old Legend"
A quote that is only exclusive to the mobile (and any other platforms that had Ocram as a boss) version where the guide will have a small chance to mention about 'An Old Legend'.
Example (Can be changed): [Guide Name] - "There once was a legend where a creature roamed around the world, many has seen it, but few dared to fight it, until one day the creature mysteriously disappeard."

"The What?" (The name of the painting, can be changed)
A painting that is exclusive to the mobile (and any other platforms that had Ocram as a boss) version where a large (or huge) painting that can be found in... well, let's say the Dungeon (can be changed). What is painted on a painting is basically the green forest in nighttime while having something big (or large) in front of it which will be Ocram (any other details can be added if needed). When obtained, checking the item's description will show the word "Ocram?".

"Yellow Soul in a Jar" (The name of the pet summoning item, can be changed)
Only exclusive to the mobile (and any other platforms that had Ocram as a boss) version, obtianable when defeating the Moon Lord, which has a very small chance to drop this item. When obtained, the Yellow Soul in a Jar can summon Ocram, a very small sized Ocram similiar to the Baby Skeletron Head (the rest can be improvised). The 3rd idea was made possible with the help of a user in Discord named "RealEnderguy".

Can be changed - The way of obtaining/naming/saying can be improvised to make it better.

Last edited:
Whoa, can't believe no one looked at this. The painting is particularly in my favor, such a great way to nod at the way it used to be. I'd love to see it in game.

Seems very good, but then they'll just be adding more exclusive items, which is not what Re-Logic wants, unless these items were added to all versions including PC.
Yeah, I thought about that too. However, Console already does have the exclusive armors (Vanity) sold from the Traveling Merchant, which isn't in PC. But those could be removed, I dunno. Disregarding that though, it's good, yeah.

Yeah! A little nod at a fallen boss ;(

The painting idea is great, just a little silhouette as a reminder of its existence. But I think it should be named "The Blight" and the tooltip shouldn't mention Ocram at all...

I think the pet is a bit too much of a reference, as they should be just little Easter eggs, that only the ones who knew about Ocram would understand.

Edit: Oh :red:! Sorry, I did not see this was an old post...

Back
Top Bottom