PC Ideas...

A'ight I'm fairly close to 100 days, when I'll finally reach this milestone I'll wait till next Terraria update which (hopefully) will include workshop maps and then I'm gonna upload it. Then I'll go to 200 days, re-upload the map, 300 days, re-upload the map, 400 days, re-upload the map... You know the drill.

A'ight I'm fairly close to 100 days, when I'll finally reach this milestone I'll wait till next Terraria update which (hopefully) will include workshop maps and then I'm gonna upload it. Then I'll go to 200 days, re-upload the map, 300 days, re-upload the map, 400 days, re-upload the map... You know the drill.
Can you show us the finished map and its highlights when you finish it?

make a sea castle, mine out an entire square of the world (like a couple hundred by a couple hundred), mine a grid out of your world, build what you would consider is a pretty town. do some pixel art ingame. build a statue collection, build a banner collection, build a :red: out of rainbow brick(which is what I do every time I get rainbow brick in my world) build a town in EVERY biome type, regardless of wether or not there is a need for a town or not.

and remember! you only need do one or two things a day. you don't need to take this all head on!

make a sea castle, mine out an entire square of the world (like a couple hundred by a couple hundred), mine a grid out of your world, build what you would consider is a pretty town. do some pixel art ingame. build a statue collection, build a banner collection, build a :red: out of rainbow brick(which is what I do every time I get rainbow brick in my world) build a town in EVERY biome type, regardless of wether or not there is a need for a town or not.

and remember! you only need do one or two things a day. you don't need to take this all head on!
Ok, but rainbow *ahem* is something I wouldn't want in my world... Mainly because I will share this world on Steam Workshop.

Back
Top Bottom