PS4 Idk where to post this but please read

hwalingo

Terrarian
Okay so about 2-3 years ago i bought terraria for the playstation, I then reset my playstation logged onto the same account i tried reinstalling terraria but it said i need to repurchase it. i have proof of me having terraria and i believe i’ve been scammed if there’s something i’ve missed tell me and i can show proof i have had it if u need that. please i want terraria back

Okay so about 2-3 years ago i bought terraria for the playstation, I then reset my playstation logged onto the same account i tried reinstalling terraria but it said i need to repurchase it. i have proof of me having terraria and i believe i’ve been scammed if there’s something i’ve missed tell me and i can show proof i have had it if u need that. please i want terraria back
First of all this is an ask me anything where people can ask you questions but there is no way you got scammed because that's just not possible since you already downloaded it. Try seeing if it's free in the PlayStation store

First of all this is an ask me anything where people can ask you questions but there is no way you got scammed because that's just not possible since you already downloaded it. Try seeing if it's free in the PlayStation store
It says download demo (which i’ve already done) and to the left of it it says purchase for however much it is in my currency ($25.95) when i download the game it only lets me do the demo i’m p*ssed because i already have a lot of trophies

Hi there @hwalingo welcome to the forums. `:)

Did you perhaps purchase it on PS3 and now you’re trying to play it on PS4? You would need to purchase another copy.

If you’re absolutely sure that you are logging in with the same account that made the purchase years ago, I would recommend contacting Sony to get it settled as they are who you purchased it from can help you get it sorted out. Re-Logic and 505 Games don’t handle the selling of the game, so can’t help in this situation.

Back
Top Bottom