If apart of your body gets damaged, what would it be? And how cool?

Sandbox & RPG

Terrarian
Pretty dumb question, but if any part of your body, like hands or legs, gets damaged (either temporarily or forever) what would it be, if you can, how would you want it to happen + why? For me, I would want one of my eyes to be hurt, temporary of course, it would be suck if you lost an eye. Because if it happens, I get to wear an eye patch, not in pirates style cause that kinda childish, but it would look like an anime character, having an eye patch makes you look ten times cooler than before. Plus it can leave permanent damage on my eye, I would still look kinda cool if it changed my eye color or something similar to that, of course, I won't try to that, so will you because that could leave you other permanent damage that would also suck a lot. So please, don't try to do this or any other people thoughts about this topic, all of the thing that we will share are just theory, OK? Now, what about you?

Last edited:
I'd prefer being completely neutral.
That's usually me, doesn't hate or like many people, but I still judge other people. I would say I'm very neutral as well, simply because I am participating in A LOT of communities or like I never choose either the boy's side or the girl's side in my school. But I still know who is bad, who is good and try my best to stay away from the bad.

I actually have permanent damage to my left big toe via apple pie in glass container falling from top shelf in large fridge, plus many more instances, but I dont know if this is the place for them

I actually have permanent damage to my left big toe via apple pie in glass container falling from top shelf in large fridge, plus many more instances, but I dont know if this is the place for them
Nah, it's more like "if you were to be damaged by something that will make you look cooler, what would it be", cause not many people have permanent damage. Also, ouch that must be hurt as heck.

its not apart of your body system so I would say no, but technicaly when its still in your scalp

My freaking skull, I think having cracks in my skull, as a skeleton would look cool
Now that is something that I do agree on. Imagine being revived by a necromancer and then you become a skeleton, you would look cool as heck and then beat the crap out of some warriors that is fighting you.

Pretty dumb question, but if any part of your body, like hands or legs, get damaged (either temporarily or forever) what would it be, if you can, how would you want it to happen + why? For me, I would want one of my eyes to be hurt, temporary of course, it would be suck if you lost an eye. Because if it happens, I get to wear an eye patch, not in pirates style cause that kinda childish, but it would look like an anime character, having an eye patch makes you look ten time cooler than before. Plus it can leave a permanent damage on my eye, I would still look kinda cool if it changed my eye color or something similar to that, of course I won't try to that, so will you because that could leave you other permanent damage that would also suck a lot. So please, don't try to do this or any other people thoughts about this topic, all of the thing that we will share about are just theory, OK? Now what about you?
Mate, you got a typo in the title of the thread

Back
Top Bottom