If the above user's profile pic was an NPC, what would he/she sell/do?

Yours would be the Dragonian!
Quotes:
"RRRROOOOOOOAA- cough -AAAAARRRRR!!!"
"What? Sorry? No, I've never heard of Betsy."
"Wyverns are so annoying. They always ask you for head massages — which bit is the head?!"
"What? No! I don't eat people! I do, however, like a nice cup of hot cocoa."

Sells:
20 Feathers - 1 Silver
Giant Harpey Feather - 1 Gold
5 Souls of Flight - 2 Gold
And more!

He would appear with BOTH of the following:
•The player has defeated 2 or more Wyverns
•The player has Wings equipped

A neutral being until damaged. May summon 2-3 Lizahrds after some time spending undamaged, unless bribed with gold coin (then despawning in puff of smoke generating "Proof of Friendship" item, consumable increasing defence by 4 and attack by 6%.

Boss fight time

You attack by swooping in a U shape, doing an elemental attack, whichever one you are, swiping your hand and sending a ghost Wyvern in a straight direction (it only looks like a Wyvern, it doesn't have AI), and by crashing down to the ground, making a shockwave that stuns players up to 20 tiles away and doing heavy damage and inflicting bleed if it's a direct hit.
In phase 2 (half health) you protect yourself with an elemental force field that you throw in the direction of the player after some time. The player gets a window to attack here if they dodge, but if it hits they get Curse until the new shield appears. Each time it is thrown, less and less parts of you will be protected.
In phase 3 (1,000 health) you drop the shield entirely and pull an Expert mode EoC by swooping over and over.
Upon defeat you will drop Dragon Scales which are used with Hallowed Bars to make Wyvern Armor. The set bonus is that flying has 5 seconds added to the timer and your movement speed is massively upgraded.

Would sell Meta-Knight related items such as his Mask, Sword and his ship which would act as a flying mount.

Back
Top Bottom