Other If the Empress of light are controled by us,What thing will happen?😂

Things are going to get interesting
Hi there @GuJunjie_CN welcome to the forums. :)

When you’re making a suggestion for the game, it’s best if you give your own ideas first, instead of only relying on what other people think your suggestion should be. For instance, if you think that the player controlling the Empress of Light is a suggestion that you think should be added to the game, go ahead and give more detail on how that would work - would there be an item added that would let you do this, can it be crafted, would you use the Empress as a weapon to kill other enemies…

Just something to keep in mind for the future if you decide to make more suggestions. It’s expected that you give enough details about your own suggestion. :)

When you’re making a suggestion for the game, it’s best if you give your own ideas first, instead of only relying on what other people think your suggestion should be. For instance, if you think that the player controlling the Empress of Light is a suggestion that you think should be added to the game, go ahead and give more detail on how that would work - would there be an item added that would let you do this, can it be crafted, would you use the Empress as a weapon to kill other enemies…

Just something to keep in mind for the future if you decide to make more suggestions. It’s expected that you give enough details about your own suggestion. :)
I think it should work like this:When you defeat the boss you get a controller.You can then use the controller to turn yourself into a boss.Then you can control the boss to do whatever you want

I am honored that my message can be replied by you.I hope you can take my idea seriously.Many Chinese players have told me that they want to join this idea

I hope you can read my past articles.There are also some things I want to express in it.But none of those things were seen or answered

I think it should work like this:When you defeat the boss you get a controller.You can then use the controller to turn yourself into a boss.Then you can control the boss to do whatever you want

I am honored that my message can be replied by you.I hope you can take my idea seriously.Many Chinese players have told me that they want to join this idea

I hope you can read my past articles.There are also some things I want to express in it.But none of those things were seen or answered
A Controller To Control A Boss No lol
That Would Be OP And It's Too Much To Be Vanilla...

Just Stick To Mods... No Offense...

Back
Top Bottom