Xbox One If this is 1.3, let me go back...

Goat Toe

Terrarian
This game is ruined. Crafting is impossible. Where is the bloddy crafting menu?!?! Do you think I have any of this ÷;$_ memorized? I just want to casually play with my son when he comes over but now the screen doesnt fit, i cant see all of the items, and the crafting was reprogrammed by someone that prolly doesnt even play it on xbox. Watched some videos and then I see all of these cool worlds and items. We barely have a grapple and that was before the game was jacked up. Seriously, to do anything fun or cool on this game, you have to read for hours on where to go, what to do, when to do it, mining, mining, mining, mining. Then when a boss pops out, it kills you instantly. W..t...f$fffffffff? I just wonder if anyone that played this game on xbox was even asked if 'a' or 'b' was better. If i wanted it to play like a pc then i would f.get it on pc. JC who makes these d.a.decisions.

So, from what I’m getting from this, I think your just a bit confused at the moment. If you do want the old versions, I’m not sure if there’s any way to go back. If you’re having trouble understanding, I would recommend using the wiki. Even though it’s not my favorite way to learn the game, I found it very useful in times when I couldn’t figure things out. Also, if I couldn’t find it on the wiki (or didn’t feel like going in the wiki), I just did some experimenting and found the answer.

Maybe just try it out for a bit longer, and if you’re still having trouble, you have plenty of resources here in the Forums, were all willing to help. I hope that helps you! ;)

Read some guides and the wiki.
That helps alot.
Also i am sure the players here will help you to adjust to everything.
Once you know everything, it's easy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom