If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Iunno, I already think the treasure bag awards are good enough. I suppose difficulty achievements are natural, but I have seen many players of all playing ability do whatever they want, and I think a subtle difference for this is a lack of achievement dependent on difficulty mode rather than simple progression.
No offense, buddy, but the topic title is: If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?
So if I could add an achievement to Terraria, then that's what it'd be. I'm just saying what I would add, my personal preference; I'm not making a suggestion here.

No offense, buddy, but the topic title is: If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?
So if I could add an achievement to Terraria, then that's what it'd be. I'm just saying what I would add, my personal preference; I'm not making a suggestion here.
I am sorry, I thought we would be free to critique other's choice and debate their value, even if it wasn't a formal suggestion. I guess you have a point. I am sorry I offended you.

I am sorry, I thought we would be free to critique other's choice and debate their value, even if it wasn't a formal suggestion. I guess you have a point. I am sorry I offended you.
I'm not offended, it's just that to me this thread seemed to be for fun so I didn't expect a discussion or get criticism for something that I'd do if I had the power to do so.
It seems a bit pointless to me to give critique to people in a thread like this. :)
Now if I opened a Suggestion topic about this it'd be a different matter.

Anyway, it's all good. I'm not offended that easily. Try harder! Actually, please don't. :confused:

its not a vary good name so if someone comes up with a better one feel free too

camping with Friends: cook marshmallows with at least 2 other people at the same campfire

"Oops" drop a total of 10 platinum into lava
"Pain Train" kill 10 enemies in a row with a minecart. Next level of "vehicular manslaughter"
"Under the influence" ride a mount with the "tipsy" debuff
"Death from above" fall to your death the wrong way
"Advanced dark" suffer from darkness and blackout at the same time

"Oops" drop a total of 10 platinum into lava
"Pain Train" kill 10 enemies in a row with a minecart. Next level of "vehicular manslaughter"
"Under the influence" ride a mount with the "tipsy" debuff
"Death from above" fall to your death the wrong way
"Advanced dark" suffer from darkness and blackout at the same time

"Death from above" would overlap too much with the already existing "Lucky Break".
And "Advanced dark" would be an absolute pain to get, if even possible, considering how blackout is only inflicted by the Ragged Caster, an enemy exclusive to the dungeon, and none of the enemies than inflict darkness can be found in the dungeon.

Pop Tart Sword: Obtain the Meowmere. (Self-explanatory)
Half Gun, Half... Dolphin?: Obtain the SDMG. (Self-explanatory)
Will Never Threaten to Stab You: Die to mysterious reasons in the dark. (Die to the Companion Cube)
Never Saw it Coming: Hit someone or something from very far away. (Basically you use a projectile attack to hit a mob, boss, or training dummies from at least 400 blocks away(?))
It Actually Exists!?: Obtain a Nymph Banner. (Self-explanatory)

Last edited:
Pop Tart Sword: Obtain the Meowmere. (Self-explanatory)
Half Gun, Half... Dolphin?: Obtain the SDMG. (Self-explanatory)
Will Never Threaten to Stab You: Die to mysterious reasons in the dark. (Die to the Companion Cube)
Never Saw it Coming: Hit someone or something from very far away. (Basically you use a projectile attack to hit a mob, boss, or training dummies from at least 400 blocks away(?))
It Actually Exists!?: Obtain a Nymph Banner. (Self-explanatory)
i think "never saw it coming" and "IT ACTUALLY EXISTS?!" are pretty extreame. im not sure you can even hit somthing from 400 blocks away (i supoose with a gun maybe) but the other is just insane

i think "never saw it coming" and "IT ACTUALLY EXISTS?!" are pretty extreame. im not sure you can even hit somthing from 400 blocks away (i supoose with a gun maybe) but the other is just insane
Getting a Nymph banner isn't nearly as bad as getting Supreme Helper Minion.

GriffdeBiff said:
I actually have to agree that getting a Nymph banner is rather extreme, but shooting something from 400 blocks away is pretty much doable (and surprisingly simple), even with a Flintlock. And exactly, you need either a gun or Pulse Bow for that, since their projectiles don't travel in an arc. (Also add in the fact that you only need to hit, not kill.)
In fact, I practiced that act with unshielded Celestial Pillars on a near-daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom