If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

"Buy Something"
Have 99 platinum coins in your "coins" slot in the inventory
999?
max stack is 999 if i remember well
[doublepost=1524177844,1524177605][/doublepost]CONGRATULATIONS!
kill Dungeon Guardian, Skeletron and Skeletron Prime during the day at same time
"want more? stop please"
OMFG
kill 5 Dungeon Guardians in 1 day
"ok stop now"
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE NO LIFE!
play every single day in a year for 10 hours each day
"stop. are you a bot???"

Torgue Approves!: Defeat 3 enemies at once with a naturally spawned underground explosive trap.
Close One!: Defeat a boss with your total health under 10% full.
Broken Again...: Spend 1 platinum reforging your weaponry.
Avid Alchemist: Brew 100 potions.

Shielded Hero - Obtain an Ankh Shield, a legendary defender forged from elusive relics from all over the world.

Dial-A-Terrarian - Obtain a Cell Phone, a greatly helpful item crafted from the rarest of mechanics

Worldwide Janitor - Cleanse your world of the evil within

Terra-Fender - Complete all 3 stages of the Old One's Army, a massive battalion dedicated to bringing down the Eternia Crystal

Revivalation - Die 100 Times.

Monster based achievements not just for a specific type like the slime and boss ones. I mean overall ones:

Monsters Slain: Kill 10 monsters.
Monster Hunter: Kill 100 Monsters.
Monster Vanquisher: Kill 1000 monsters.
This one is probably one of the hardest because certain enemies just don't like to spawn.
Monster Eradicator: Kill each monster at least once.

"I Am Grooot" Defeat all three mechanical bosses with wooden armor. (Not insanely hard but still a fun little achievement.)

I'm nice and late to this thread, but, how about these two?

Deadly Friend : Get killed by the companion cube.
Chell : Go through 1,000 portals.

Here's one if i try my best.
-----
Achievement Name : Jun-gone

Achievement Description :
Have no respect for the Jungle and let your world evil (Crimson/Corruption) kill off the Jungle itself.

Achievement Requirement :
Do not keep the world evil away from the Jungle and make it kill most of the Jungle. (Clentaminator speeds up this process.)
-----
Basically it's an achievement that will show you left the jungle with no security, leaving it to die. / spent some time killing off a jungle. I tried.​

Last edited:
Immortality: Defeat every mob (boss, creature?) without dying once (in softcore, hardcore or just any mode)
Grind, and Grind, and Grind: Receive the same banner 100 (200? 999?) times OR Defeat the same mob/creature ? (1,000, 100,000?) times

A lot of people have some really good ideas for achievements on here!

*ehem*
Desert Survivalist - Survive the sandstorm, where the sand moves, the wind blows, and everything comes out to kill you.
[Stay in a sandstorm and survive from start to finish.]

Can't Move! - Die from falling whilst Stoned.
[Take at least 1000 damage from falling with the Stoned debuff.]

Veteran's Wrath - Summon all non-event bosses and kill them at once in Expert Mode.
[Unneeded Context]

Striking the Impossible - Kill a dungeon guardian.

Surviving the Impossible - Survive a hit from a dungeon guardian.

American Explosive - Blow up 50,000 blocks.

Overkill - Deal 2,000 damage with a melee weapon.
[And it should die.]

Drunkard - Have all buffs on you.

How about

"Legendary.... Eyes? Wrong"

Have max eyes on the eye wand (idk how to spell it I play 3ds) and defeat the eye of cthulu and Spazmatizim and Retinazor 20 times. And have the eye wand do 1 damage to an enemy.

Art exhibition - buy every painting from the painter

Collector of music - collect every music box

Slime v slime - kill king slime whilst on a slime mount

World tour - visit every biome

Rainbow - create the rainbow dye from every item used at the dye vat

You don't give up do you? - defeat every boss twice

Robotic master - summon all mechanical bosses in the same 5 seconds and beat them all

Nobody can do that, each of them have different health points.
The achievement Mechanical Mayhem has you killing all mechanical bosses simultaneously. It shouldn't be that hard, as more people have this achievement than the one that requires you to kill all bosses (about 11% has Mechanical Mayhem).

Back
Top Bottom