If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

"overpowered" exceed 1000 dps
"big spender" spend 100 platinum at npc shops
"faster than light" exceed 300 MPH
"excavator of worlds" destroy 10,000,000 tiles
"goodbye fall" take the maximum possible fall damage
"collector" collect all boss trophies
"bad at this game" die 100 times

Well technically, to exceed the speed of light would require you to be moving faster than 6.706e+8 mph.
Did you take that from a wiki site or something?

Iron Fist: Wear a Crown and any Robe with all NPCs acquired
Food Fight!: Throw a Rotten Egg at any entity
Festivity: Steal Acquire Santa Claus
Fancy Traveling: Hook up 2 Teleporters and use them

"Who would do such a thing?" - I'd create an achievement requiring you to delete all of your rarest things in the game (including mods), because I'm a cruel person.

"Yoyo Enthusiast"
Collect every yoyo, Cascade and both evil yoyos included.
(Thanks to Kitnight for the updated obtainment method.)

"Knight of Light"
Obtain the Terraprimsa, obtained by only the most fierce warriors willing to take on the Empress of Light during the daytime.

If I had to choose one, I would add Knight of Light.

Last edited:
Well, first a couple achievements need to be updated, namely the fact that the Slayer of Worlds achievement can be obtained without killing Moon Lord because the 1.4 bosses were never added to it, and the fact that the town NPC achievement doesn’t need Zoologist, Golfer or Princess. I also think achievements should be disabled in Journey Mode, for the fact that you can cheat 80 percent of them.

Personally, I think there should be an achievement for Torch God. It seems like the kind of thing that Terraria would have an achievement for, really. Speedrunning achievements for killing Moon Lord within a certain time from the character and world creation would also be cool, as long as they aren’t too tight and restrictive because of Terraria’s rng element.

For me, I would add an achievement where you have to kill 10,000 naturally spawned bunnies (unless that achievement got added while I was away from Terraria). What would yours be?
Destroyer of Worlds - Defeat every boss in Terraria in Expert Mode.
Similar to the already existing Slayer of worlds (Defeat every boss in Terraria) I'd like to see this one as well. So people have something to show for it!
Hardcore (defeat all bosses without taking damage)

Back
Top Bottom