If you could add one (small) thing . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted the Scythe back, but if I can't have that, one small thing I'd have to say would be a more effective way to fight off the corruption and hallow. Whether it's something that keeps corruption at bay, a depth charge that hits everything from surface to underworld, a radar that hunts down missed corruption blocks, or something that actively eats away at the corruption, I would really like an item that's a bit more effective at keeping the corruption out than the Clentaminator, which is expensive, has limited range, and misses blocks. Taking care of the corruption is a huge pain for me, specifically in the later game, where it really feels like it's breaking up flow of gameplay when I have to go out of my way and ruin my world with 3x3 chasms everywhere.

I think that actually is, but only somewhere underground, not always on surface or ocean
No, some worlds just flat-out don't generate a pair. I've looked at several worlds with Map viewers, and none of them have had a pair of Water Walking boots anywhere in the world.

Why not alternate beginnings? Maybe something like Yrimir's Legend of Zork world.
Perhaps a Jungle type world.
A more beginner-friendly world.
Maybe a world where you spawn at the beach instead of in the middle?
A world where you spawn in an underground cabin.
A world where...NO PASSIVE NPC'S!:dryadcry:
A world with some or all normal metals (copper, silver, iron, gold) replaced with gems (mage?)
A world that starts in Hardmode :pumpking:
A world mostly sky with sky islands everywhere and HEEVEN at the top of the map (getting to heaven, which should be very difficult, would give you life regen; think campfire)
A world with an entire city built at surface, and tons of NPC's...all of which would go aggressive at night :nymph:

I dunno, what do you think?

Attachments

• pumpking[1].gif
    pumpking[1].gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 142
Why not alternate beginnings? Maybe something like Yrimir's Legend of Zork world.
Perhaps a Jungle type world.
A more beginner-friendly world.
Maybe a world where you spawn at the beach instead of in the middle?
A world where you spawn in an underground cabin.
A world where...NO PASSIVE NPC'S!:dryadcry:
A world with some or all normal metals (copper, silver, iron, gold) replaced with gems (mage?)
A world that starts in Hardmode :pumpking:
A world mostly sky with sky islands everywhere and HEEVEN at the top of the map (getting to heaven, which should be very difficult, would give you life regen; think campfire)
A world with an entire city built at surface, and tons of NPC's...all of which would go aggressive at night :nymph:

I dunno, what do you think?
One small thing

(idk if we're allowed to state another idea if we have already)
Different world types (e.g. like one world is all jungle or snow).

Extra Large World for world gen options. Like double the size of a Large World. So much exploration fun times.

Tragically, its been well known that Extra Large worlds are something Relogic hasn't been able to get to work without significant negative side-effects . . . it was supposed to be in 1.2, but wasn't able to be added, and further info on the matter has said the same.

(idk if we're allowed to state another idea if we have already)
Different world types (e.g. like one world is all jungle or snow).

I'd say no, but that is a pretty massive suggestion in the first place.

Tragically, its been well known that Extra Large worlds are something Relogic hasn't been able to get to work without significant negative side-effects . . . it was supposed to be in 1.2, but wasn't able to be added, and further info on the matter has said the same.

I'd say no, but that is a pretty massive suggestion in the first place.
all of the tears!

All the same, it's probably the one feature I'd like to see added. Second feature... I guess more alts. Like the Crimson. Alternate Biomes.

all of the tears!

All the same, it's probably the one feature I'd like to see added. Second feature... I guess more alts. Like the Crimson. Alternate Biomes.

Think smaller. Like "I'd like to add one sword" smaller. I specifically mentioned biomes as a textbook example of "too big".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom