If you could combine two weapons at once

i have to say razorblade typhoon + vampire knives it wouod be carnage
also terra blade with sdmg... my god the laggg
dee1955a685b6411f9330a21df41ea218ac91bfa17fa7e37ddbce27b95f65ff.jpg

Portal Gun + Rod of Discord = Wormhole Displacer.

Creates two points within a 1,000 brick span, All enemies within the immediate vicinity of the entry point are forcefully sucked through, And suffer severe fall damage upon exiting. (Equal to that of Medusa's fall damage multipler)

Not quite weapons, but Scutlux mount + UFO mount. They both super cool and I really want to be able to switch them without carrying extra item in inventory.

Ok, how about this: SDMG + Star Wrath
I imagine this being basically a gun that shoots swords at the same speed as the SDMG, and the swords would also rain stars down on anything they hit just like the Star Wrath. Not only that, but also the SDMG has a base damage of 77 and the Star Wrath has a base damage of 110, so this would have a base damage of 187. Now imagine this thing fully supported by Vortex armor and ranger accessories.

You want something that's so overpowered it should never be put in the game at all costs? THIS IS IT!

Lunar Prism: Last Prism (My favorite weapon) and Lunar Flare.
The prism fires the light beams, and where you aim light beams & lunar flares fall from the sky. (Around 15,000 dps on 1 target dummy with neb armor)
Golem = 3 seconds ftw!

Well, combining two OP items is too easy and quite boring. But we are here to have fun I guess !

Nebula Blaze + Inferno Fork = Nebula Crackling, a powerful gauntlet that shoots homing fireballs of the hell at high rate. The projectiles explode in a deadly blast that spread a huge amount of fire.

Piranha Gun + Nail Gun = Exploding Piranha Gun. When the mouse button is released after latching on an enemy, the piranha explodes, dealing heightened damage.

Due to recent snipes, I will make a not op item.
Bananarang plus wooden boomerang, stackable boomerangs.
Water scepter plus fire flower,
Scepter that sets enemies on fire (mana flamethrower)
Portal gun plus grenade, grenade that teleports enemies to another location (perhaps preset)

Tizona + Terra Blade = Flameberg
A sword that inflicts On Fire! forever.
Vampire Knives + Death Sickle = Blood Scythe
A melee weapon with no projectiles and large lifesteal.
Nimbus rod + Lunar Flare = Lunar rod
Creates a portal that rains lunar flares.
Vampire Knives + Scourge of the Corruptor = Vampire Knives of the Corruptor
(My version) Fires 4-8 purple Vampire Knives, Every knife splits into 2-4 tiny eaters, but it has no lifesteal.
Chain Gun + Tactical Shotgun = Shot-Gatling-Gun
Fires 4-6 bullets at insanely fast speed, if used with Crystal Bullets, it can kill the Dungeon Guardian in under a minute.

Water scepter plus fire flower,
Scepter that sets enemies on fire (mana flamethrower)
...So basically the flamethrower that uses mana as opposed to gel? I don't see a difference, Both are easy enough to stock up on. :p

Cellphone + Kings Statue + Queens Statue, The player is able to instantly teleport any NPC to their current location (Selected via map), If the same NPC is selected again within 30 seconds of teleporting they're returned to their previous location.

I had originally thought of player-transportation along with NPC, But it leaves it open to trolling so it's disabled for players.

Back
Top Bottom