If you could combine two weapons at once

Rainbow gun and the piranha gun. Just think, the gun would shoot rainbows that would continuously deal damage to all that it hit.

Influx Waver + Star Wrath. Rain down blade projectiles from the sky that then strike enemies multiple times. Alternatively, Solar Eruption + Star Wrath. Or how about The Bee's Knees + Star Wrath (dear god the beeeees!) Or Rocket Launcher + Star Wrath for extreme explosions. I like the Star Wrath :happy:

I know that you can combine Trur Night's Edge with True Excalibur for Terra Blade, but in 1.3 I observed you can combine Flairon with broken hero sword for True Flairon.

Here's a few that I would want:

Terra Blade + Meowmere = Purity, an incredibly powerful sword that blasts Gaea Beams that bounce off blocks.

Vortex Beater + Laser Machinegun = Plasma Assault Rifle, a high damaging high rate of fire Ranged weapon that transforms bullets into Plasma Blasts.

Blizzard Staff + Staff of the Frost Hydra = Staff of the Frost Dragon, summoning a deadly Frost Dragon to follow your mouse from the air and rain freezing death on your enemies.

Moon hail( or whatever the blizzardstaff cthulu drop is) + Last prism.

Orbital murderbeams that work evwerywhere and take a sweep of the mouse to end everything at the cost of 3 mana potions.

Meowmere
Meowmere.png
+ Star Wrath
Star_Wrath.png
= Deadly kittens raining down from the sky in hordes.

Fetid Baghnakhs with Vampire Knives.
No, I'm not after lifesteal (though that would be nice). I want my Fetid Baghnakhs to attack 4-8 times per swing. They already have insane DPS-- just multiply that by 5.625, and the lifespan of anything in contact with them is measured in seconds.

Last Prism + ....Last Prism

So it can eat 144 mana/sec? `:p

Back
Top Bottom