If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

GoldenTerrabyte

Empress of Light
What would it be?

And a few things for people wondering about this kind of thing:
If it's a Mana using weapon you can use it, you have as much mana as you can have.

An armor set counts as one thing.

Stackable items can be brought in full stacks

PvP on Earth is off for Terrarian weapons, you won't accidentally kill people with your weapon.

So anyway, my choice is:
Frostspark Boots! Because running and flying. And Ice Skating that's easy as :redspin:
Or, Aqua Scepter, to just spray water whenever I wanna.
Or a Yellow Horseshoe Balloon, jump real high and do a cool spinny thing in the air, AND no fall damage!

Last edited:
Although flying would be cool, or running really fast, or turning invisible and so forth... I'm wondering about whether or not we can have a stack of one item. I'm not sure which item to pick because I'm looking at the value of things. Terraria is a world abundant with rare materials that could really fetch a decent price in today's world. Mm, a stack of gold (maybe gold bricks), or a stack of diamonds would probably be really nice. Though for some reason I'm thinking there's something that sells for even more. I am not sure.

If having one stack isn't allowed, I'd probably try my luck trying to sell a life fruit, band of regeneration or heart crystal. Experts could study the effects of these items, and possibly find a way to replicate them. Hmm or I suppose a set of armor, I'd fancy a suit of Platinum armor. Assuming it weighs around the same as medieval armor (I did some quick Google searching), I could probably get around 2 million dollars selling that. I think that would be the best option. Then I can quit my crummy job, and pursue my dreams and goals at leisure (and pay off my student debt while I'm at it).

Back
Top Bottom