If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

I want a Slime Staff c:
There's nothing quite better than having a little snuggle buddy who will always be there for me.

Nevermind, changing my answer to this. What an ultimate piece of nerd furniture that would be!
*shakes head sadly*. Hang the Medusa Head above it.
I'd choose Uzi. Since it's a real life weapon, it would work, and it'd be insanley strong! :naughty:

*Shakes head while petting my little true Eoc*

I put the mysterious tablet above my fireplace without those cultists and I would want Lazure's Barrier Platform.

Discount Card.

Go to store.
Buy giftcard for that store.
Buy another gift card with the newly bought giftcard.
Repeat five times, until you have enough extra money to buy a new giftcard.
Eventually you will have a lot of gift cards.
Return them all for cash.

And the best part, is that you can inflate the market all you want because the store will update the giftcards to be somewhat proportionate to the currency value.

Vile powder, then i can just spray a good amount everywhere and then sit back and watch as all the scientists and/or religious people spread their thoughts on how the corruption happened

If the NASA has the gravity globe...

No big a-:redspin: rocket is needed. Just turn the globe upside down and... You have reached the closest planet to Earth.

If the NASA has the gravity globe...

No big a-:redspin: rocket is needed. Just turn the globe upside down and... You have reached the closest planet to Earth.
Assuming you don't burn up after leaving Earth. And if you miss the Planet... You can't turn around...

Assuming you don't burn up after leaving Earth. And if you miss the Planet... You can't turn around...
Factor in the fact that in real life using the gravity globe would cause EVERYONE to be pushed away from the Earth; as well as reversing all gravity would change every planet, moon, star, and anything else to repel instead of pull; and I would say you've probably just succeeded in creating global extinction.

Factor in the fact that in real life using the gravity globe would cause EVERYONE to be pushed away from the Earth; as well as reversing all gravity would change every planet, moon, star, and anything else to repel instead of pull; and I would say you've probably just succeeded in creating global extinction.

The gravity globe only effects who wears it. But we are talking about a game item that does not exist or might be.

The gravity globe only effects who wears it. But we are talking about a game item that does not exist or might be.
That very question of "does it/should it affect just the user or everyone" is probably the prime reason why it isn't actually implemented as a legitimately obtainable item.

Back
Top Bottom