If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

In expert mode Terraria 1.3 you can get gravity globe from Moon Lord.

The gravity globe only effects who wears it. But we are talking about a game item that does not exist or might be.
I meant in real life. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

freaking portal gun. cheat my way passage and sell billions of dollars for such this type devices to certant country who would use this as passport and reduce airplanes and increasingly security guards. If I can't have that, then I get the teleporter and the wings. if I had to choose one, that is going be the damn wings, because I can't tell how much mana I am going have.

Teleporter you meant the rod of discord or the teleporter sold by Steampunk NPC?

And aren't portal gun is from Portal?

Teleporter you meant the rod of discord or the teleporter sold by Steampunk NPC?

And aren't portal gun is from Portal?
oh yea I forgot about that, but its the pain the #$$ to make long copper line across the country. I mean I WANT GO JAPAN MAN JAPPAN! Anyway, pretty much so far right now I prefer the wings, just in case the port got shot down and I am still alive and able fly still, I be like "Haha, cya sucker, get your pair of wings TROLOLLOLOOL"

Anyway having teleporter machien and rod discord is one both pain the #$$ still, one required mana, one requird wiring that reach all the way someone's #$$ plus the cost for copper wires be big giant cost and cause more terriost kick right in.

In expert mode Terraria 1.3 you can get gravity globe from Moon Lord.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I just got a computer that can handle Terraria (I used my friend's but then moved to a new town so I couldn't play) so I don't know too much about 1.3 yet.

Back
Top Bottom