If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Well, the stack of Clorophyte ore is definitely the best pick I've seen. I mean, just because you need all that fancy mythical gear in the Terrarria world to work it into something useable, doesn't mean current tech in this world couldn't. I have faith in our enginuity to make it work.

Might just take longer to actually make something useful out of it and would definitely need more manpower then one person with a hammer and anvil.
And even if we couldn't actually work it into anything useful, the things we'd learn from it would be worth it. Keeping a lid on the fact it's reneweable for a few months would also allow the owner of this material to make an amazing fortune selling off a few pieces of this new and mysterious material.

Also, the real world is always in hardmode. With hardcore also active. Corruption would wreck everyone who doesn't understand how it works and don't have the ressources to properly contain it... Except those who live in a huge sunflower patch.

Oooh! another interesting candidate would be gravity potions. Because messing with the laws of physics opens up doors to so many exploits.

Ok, its not an item, but plantera's bulb, I would love to ride on plantera, climbing high above the sky destroying annoying people and of course getting an awesome ride! (He would not attack me)

Shot gun? Oh wait already have one!
Minigun? Oh dang already have one!
A life? Um well... No don't have that..
I'll have a life please..
Maybe a stack of special bullets is what you need then! After all, Terrarian bullets work in all guns, remember? Imagine breaking into a party club and then wreaking havoc with a gun loaded with Party Bullets!
(I know the first post said Terrarian weapons won't be killing people, but it never said anything about Terrarian bullets fired from real world guns! Same with bows and Terrarian arrows. That'd be fun with Jester Arrows...)

Maybe a stack of special bullets is what you need then! After all, Terrarian bullets work in all guns, remember? Imagine breaking into a party club and then wreaking havoc with a gun loaded with Party Bullets!
(I know the first post said Terrarian weapons won't be killing people, but it never said anything about Terrarian bullets fired from real world guns! Same with bows and Terrarian arrows. That'd be fun with Jester Arrows...)
What's more intimidating? An UZI 9mm or a party gun? 乁:cool:

Cursed stuffing so I could summon turkor and scare the living :red: out of everyone.
Turkor_the_Ungrateful.png

Reactions: ham
This doesn't exactly count as an item, but something I would want from Terraria is all the NPCs to be real. I just wanna chill on a giant couch with all my NPC buds watching TV.

it isn't out yet but......

the :red:ing meowmere...

how many times have you been mugged in a dark alleyway? Never? well the meowmere will :red:ing rip the necks off of your rivals........ (garrree oakkkkk)

Back
Top Bottom