If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

I aboslutely need to have, you heard it, the Naughty Present, nothing to scare the :red: out of people like zombie elves and :red:ing Santanks

idk lol to many good things in the game, but if i had to choose, probably the webslinger so i coulb be a real spiderman lol :)

Vampire Knives; I can use it to magically heal myself by hurting another creature.

I think that in a real world application, this would be incredibly useful in medical settings, allowing seriously injured people to harm, say, medical-purpose cattle to survive their injuries. I can't think of much else in game that could be so beneficial in that regard.

Vampire Knives; I can use it to magically heal myself by hurting another creature.

I think that in a real world application, this would be incredibly useful in medical settings, allowing seriously injured people to harm, say, medical-purpose cattle to survive their injuries. I can't think of much else in game that could be so beneficial in that regard.
you are a :red:ing genius.

Oh, look at this goodie two-shoes. ; ) I'd take... I actually don't know, really. Maybe Spectre Boots?

even though this would be very uncommon, what if someone broke off all of their limbs?

Spectre Armor is good too; technically it even allows you to heal people near you. If you can make it work.

However, to MAKE it work, it requires actual magical attacks, and since I'm not allowed to bring another item with me (either a magic weapon or Mana Crystals to get an MP meter) I'd probably be out of luck.

even though this would be very uncommon, what if someone broke off all of their limbs?

I'm not sure how the logistics of the Vampire Knives work, whether they are triggered by the person "holding them" or the person "causing the attack". But even someone completely incapacitated, you could either tape it to their arm or head or something and actually "push their body" at the animal used as a target.

So if I swing their arm for them, it may be enough to work.

Its gruesome and pretty harsh to animals, but I think most would value a human life enough to go for it, especially if you sedated the animals first.

Or you could just mass produce flies or something and shoot VK spam into a cage of them.

It might also be because VK is amazingly cool. Glowing blood red infinite magical knife spam.

It just happens to have massively beneficial real world applications.

Back
Top Bottom