If you could have one superpower...

aWolfen

Terrarian
What would it by and why?
And no, you can't picky omniscience/omnipotency/become a god. Pick one and only one!

(And set some limits for yourself, you filthy hax0r)

As for me, I would have to say the ability to duplicate myself to a limit of 20 clones.
Mostly because I'm both very busy and very lazy, and multitasking would just really clear up my schedule.

But I already have the superpower to predict when reol is going to upload her next song (works like 2 hours in advance). Would I have to give that one up for my new power?

The ability to gain the abilities of video game characters. Let's face it, that would be absolutely amazing to be able to crush solid bricks with my skull without being harmed or getting chimera regeneration. That and getting hurt less while on fire, Krieg is OP.

One character at a time mind you.

I think I like Zoroark's power of illusions. Need a clone to draw away enemies? Done. Need to look like you are doing stuff when in actuality you are elsewhere? Done. Need to make something think they are getting maimed? Done. All with the sounds and even sensations of it happening when it is actually not? *Evil Grin*

Yeah, shapeshifting would be pretty baller. Flight, super-strength, excellent swimming, and incredibly fast running all at your fingertips.

This thread went in a totally different direction than I had expected.
Like all my threads...

Eh, I'll leave it.

Mine would have to be the ability to transfer myself into my thoughts, and transfer things between reality and my thoughts.
And, no, I don't have everything in my thoughts. I'd just be a complete and utter badass, 'tis all.
Why?
Because 50 barreled laser-spamming rocket-spewing rapid-fire solar-powered shotguns just sound like so much fun.
That, and the construction/destruction drones.

Back
Top Bottom