If you had to marry a Terraria Boss, who would it be?

Ehh, really? All the bosses look like monster... bosses. Obviously. If I were forced to give my hand to one... It would either be Ice Queen or Wyvern. Cause seriously all the others have horrible living conditions.

Ehh, really? All the bosses look like monster... bosses. Obviously. If I were forced to give my hand to one... It would either be Ice Queen or Wyvern. Cause seriously all the others have horrible living conditions.
And you're OK with being in freezing cold conditions, because that's presumably where the Queen would live, or a high floating island? Damn, I sure hope you aren't acrophobic if you're going through with that.

Queen bee,

Then, I would bring a sniper rifle, and when she flies up to the alter I shoot her in the face 5 times with crits and she dies.
And then I kill all the other bosses mercilessly

And you're OK with being in freezing cold conditions, because that's presumably where the Queen would live, or a high floating island? Damn, I sure hope you aren't acrophobic if you're going through with that.
Eye of Ctulu: With Ctulu...
Brain of Ctulu: ^
Skeletron: A sleazy old man and in a dungeon...
Queen bee: Either in honey, as a worker bee or as a king bee... No fun prospects.
The Destroyer of worlds: Go ahead and breath underground...
Wall of Flesh: Living in hell. With demons, imps and lots of other nasties. Also, deadly lava.
Mechanical equivelants: See pre hardmode bosses.
Plantera: Living underground, with large stingers and more poison then you need.
Golem: A mechanical solar powered thing? Isn't marriage supposed to be union of creature with creature?
Pumpkin boss: Halloween 24/7 gets boring after a while.

I can handle some cold and living on a sky island isn't so bad.

Back
Top Bottom