If you were a boss in Terraria..

Snickerbobble

The Painter
What would your drops be? Be funny if you want but don't get too ridiculous! :dryadwink:

• Spring Blocks (20-40) 100%, to bounce off of
  • Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires, and Amethysts (10-20) 25% each kind
  • Wrecking Ball Fists 20%, like the Golem Fist, but fires a second arm in the opposite direction too.
  • Chain Balls 20%, a two hook grapple that allows movement between the two hooks
  • Crooked Crown 20%, with fancy gems
  • Spring Legs 20%, legs become a spring that hops instead of walks
  • All Boss Issue #4 4%, summons a little KBB pet
  • KBB's Secret Plans 1%, summons KBB's Giant Mech as a mount
  • Cream Beans 15%
  • MasKBB 14.29%, a mask of KBB
  • Snickerbobble Trophy 10%
  • Cannonball 100%
    D3g8WBS.png

100% Scythe
100% Lighter (Elfmelter that doesn't need gel)
50% The "F-Bomb" (Suicide bomb, destroys 1200x600 tiles and every last lil pixel in the blast)
15% Cannabis Cannon (Shoots smoke bombs with a Sleep debuff)
.05% Your Mom! (a buff pet, and an apt joke to those who catch it)

Last edited:
i thought of myself a bit so most of the items have something at least a little related to me

5-15 capture balls 100%
allows the capturing of enemies and allows them to fight for you

gold lighter 25%
provides light, burns enemies and catches wood on fire

astronomical staff 25%
summons meteors, stars and planets

rage 1%
instantly kills everything on screen (including you as the player) and leaves behind a large crater from where you stood

Hmm...
Light's Bane - 25%
Muramasa - 25%
Blade of Grass - 25%
Fiery Greatsword - 25%
(Guaranteed to get one of the above)
Random piece of Pre-hardmode Sword-related armor - 10%
Reindeer Antlers - 5%
Mana Flower - 1%
Lava Waders/Lava Charm - 1%
By the drops I've mentioned, I'll probably be a Terraria pre-hardmode boss.

Hooray for being a pushover.

Guaranteed 1 to drop:
1% Small Collie Puppy Doll : Pet Summon : Summons a Fluffy Collie Puppy to follow you around
4% Sad Collie Puppy Doll : Accessory : 4% Regeneration to HP and Mana, -4% Speed. Can be tinkered with Moon Charm into "Angsty Werewolf Plushie" Which offers Combined effects but with no Speed Penalty. Player appears as a Werewolf ALL the time, but ONLY get benefits at night.
5% Broken Collie Puppy Doll : Useless item "The Poor Thing is Broken..."
90% Old Collie Puppy Doll : Furniture : 2x2 Placeable. Right Click to Buff (Like Crystal Ball). Buffs Regeneration for 5m and Debuffs Slowness for 5m.

Random Additional Drop:
10% Spectacles : Accessory : Item Drop Chances increase 5% "Loot is Easier to See"
10% Cracked Inscribed Saber : Longsword : 50Dmg per Swing. Autoswing. Normal to Slow Speed.
10% Dissapointed Collie Puppy Doll Hat : Vanity : A Puppy Doll that sits on your head.

2-4 DNA Samples - 100%
Used to craft the Chuck Norris Potion.
This potion gives you an insane increase in defense and attack damage. Also, it gives you 100% crit chance.
It lasts for 10 seconds, and after that you get a debuff that prevents you to drink it for the next 2 minutes

jC5s726.png

Darthkitten's Visor
Helmet
15 Armor
+15% Attack speed
Permanent effects of Hunter, Sonar, Night Owl and Dangersense Potions.

MCYdEJr.png

Lightslashers
Weapon
Insanely Fast
55 Damage
5% chance of inflicting heavy bleeding.

Pp3KzUW.png

Vorpal Blade
Weapon
Very Fast
80 Damage
20% chance of inflicting heavy bleeding.

KLDboVt.png

Schwarzschild Insignia
Trinket
Projectiles within 12 blocks of the user slow down by 50%

umja6lY.png

Cerpine Egg
Summons Pet
Summons a baby Cerpine (Snake with a mech suit).

2tu9ZSN.png

Darthkitten Trophy
Trophy

-100% Chance to drop 500-999 rainbow blocks
-20% Chance to drop 5-10 Cups of coffee

...Because I'm pretty much made of rainbows and coffee. (Coffee can up your movement speed by a lot, I guess)

My drops:
Fez: 50%

Unlucky Yarn: 50%

Charm of Luck: Accessory, Would multiply all drop chances by 125%, so instead of something having a 50% drop chance, it would have a 62.5% drop chance.
Would also make the best prefixes for weapons 25 percent more likely to show up on weapons and tools.

Drops:
Sanity Remover, 20-50, 100%
Does what glowing mushrooms would do... if you ate one in 1.333

Murphmario's Sword: Deals more damage than Terra Blade, but otherwise exactly the same, including appearance.
Metal Blade: Consumable throwing weapon, stacks to 99, no gravity, deals 55 damage per blade.
Hedgehog Shoes: See thread. Idea by Baconfry.
Checker Wrecking Ball: Again, see thread. Idea by Snickerbobble, who also created THIS thread.
Ultra Beam: Looks like a gray Mega Buster. Fires a large, straight laser beam forwards. 200 damage, and goes through anything, but costs 1 Mana every second you use it, and while in use, it drains your health. Clicking with it active, switching to another item, exiting the world, or running out of Mana will cancel it.
Cat Suit: Already exists in Terraria. Uncommon drop.
Murphmario Trophy: Same as any other trophy other than appearance.

I decided to expand from there. Here is the rest of it.

HP: 9001
Attack: 85
Defense: 101
Knockback: NO

I would have one form for every 1000 health that goes down. The first one is that I fly around while swinging my sword. After that, I would fall down onto the ground and start throwing hammers in an arch, as well as shooting Terra Beams straight in front of me, all while chasing the player. Afterwards, I would jump into the ground and would rise out of it in the eggmobile from Sonic 1. After flying 10 blocks up, a checkered wrecking ball would appear and would swing back and forth while I chase the player. After 1000 more heath decreases, the machine would explode and I would fall down and just stand there. When the player gets close to me, however, I would jump behind them and throw a Metal Blade at them, and I would just up to three heights if they just attack. The heights chosen are random, and the more the height, the more Metal Blades I throw. After that phrase, I would Jump around while shooting Terra Beams, and my attack pattern would be random. Afterwards, I would get my wings back, and the first phrase will take place. Afterwards though, I take out a waterbolt, and start spraying it everywhere, though with increased damage. Afterwards, I would transform into my old avatar and my first one: a blue pikachu with green stripes (yes, this is real). I would summon thunderbolts from the sky and occasionally volt tackle the player. In the 10th and final phrase, I would turn back into my current avatar and use the Ultra Beam, causing a large laser beam to be fired at you. I would sometimes stop, jump over to somewhere else, and reuse it, but while in use, I take one damage every second. But otherwise I would be invincible, even when the beam is not in use. When I reach 0 health, I would die.

I am summoned by three obsidian on top of four blocks of mud, in the same manner as summoning Minecraft's wither.

Steampunk_Goggles.png

Steampunk Goggles (34%)

Steampunk_Shirt.png

Steampunk Shirt (33%)

Steampunk_Pants.png

Steampunk Pants (33%)

Gatligator.png

Gatlingator (15%)
Yes, I'm evil.

Steampunk_Wings.png

Steampunker Wings (10%)

Clockwork_Assault_Rifle.png

Clockwork Assault Rifle (50%)

Moon_Charm.png

Moon Charm (25%)

So... yeah... every kill I'd drop one of the Steampunker vanity set (excluding the hat) and one actually useful item. The Moon Charm and Clockwork Assault Rifle are my more common drops with the Steampunker Wings and Gatligator being the rare counterparts to the common drops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom