If you were the god of a universe,

theobadeo22

Eye of Cthulhu
What would you do, By god i mean pretty much the same abilities of the Christian god except also a little bit like lucid dreaming and you could override any living things thinking at any moment

I would make a planet where the lifeforms wouldnt reproduce, I would just make more every once in a while, I would have certain sci-fi-ish places which i could send people to where I would be. They would also be immortal, If i like a certain one enough, I would send them up to me and give them a superpower. I would instead of overriding minds I would make changes in the environment to get them to do the thing I want them to. They would feel pain and that discourages them from getting hurt from wildlife. Also upon spawn, they would be like humans except they would have slightly less intelligence. So post what you would do,

I would eventually get bored of having complete control over everything and unlimited power, so I'll end up using my omnipotence to create another god just as powerful as me (therefore breaking the rules since I would no longer be in control of everything in the universe).

What if us aethiests don't know about his abilities?
//shots fired
Omnipotence, all powerful, he can literally do anything #Ithinktoohard
Omnipresence, he's everywhere at once, even inside you #Ihadto
Omniscience, he knows everything, even that one creepy fetish you refuse to tell anyone about #Icouldn'tthinkofabaddoubleentedresoIdecidedtobemoreobvious

Okay, but srs on topic:
I'm going to assume I can literally just create this universe from scratch? Neat. I will make the most awesome universe of Chatoic pink death. And then blow it up at a point before I began. Because I'm a friggin all-powerful goddess of everything, I don't give a :red: about time. Then I'd probably remake my universe and go hang out with all the cool Chaos-beings I created and we would have parties and funz and there would be pink and confetti and shadows and depression and murder everywhere. It would be like being in my head, but better because things would actually die

Create the Scratch in the universe when I get bored. (Homestuck) Which means I would end up creating a new universe and overwriting myself unless I escape. Which would probably lead to me doing it again. Probably not well thought through.

I would create a universe in which my favorite TV and novel series' never end or get bad. I don't really have many other things I would change from how we live now, maybe less war...and the addition of magic using a system similar to that in King Killer Chronicle. Ya know little things.

1. Make it really small, only consisting of a single galaxy.
  2. Create a bunch of non-sentient lifeforms here and there.
  3. Create a race of sentient lifeforms on one end of the galaxy and control them.
  4. Create another sentient race on the other side of the galaxy.
  5. Create an enemy god to control the other sentient race.
  6. Age of Mythology 2 mother:red:ers.

First I would erase My Little Pony from my mind.

Then I would create a planet of infinitely beautiful woman (I'd probably clone Brazillians) then remove their ability to say no.

The ocean would be made of German beer and the trees would yield pizzas.

I'd first focus my attention on Earth.

First, there are too many people on this planet. I'm going to do something about it. Not by killing people but making it so much harder to have children, and I'll keep this up until humanity's size is back to normal levels again (which is in my opinion no more than half a billion). Smart, caring and honest people will have a higher chance of getting children, so eventually the world would be a better place.

Second, I'd entertain myself for years striking down terrorists, soulless lawyers, politicians, animal molesters, child molesters, rapists, serial killers and other scum with lightning bolts. Operation Clean Up 'r GO!

Third, I'd give myself a computer with infinite power and a gigantic screen and play the games they make down on Earth. Don't worry, I'll just send one of my emissaries down to pay for them.

I'd also focus on other planets with life on them. Don't want the same crap we have here happening there.

Back
Top Bottom