If you were the god of a universe,

What part of omnipotence do you not understand? s:
None of it. I fully understand it.

But, actually doing stuff to achieve an emotion is better.

You can't just simulate smashing rocks together. Or setting a world ablaze.

what part of satisfaction do you not understand? :s
But you can choose what satisfies you, you can do anything.
You can just simulate smashing rocks together! You can just simulate setting aworld ablaze!
You could even make yourself become satisfied from doing nothing.

All males will be morgan freeman
All females will be jim carrey
There will be no females or reproduction, just jim and morgan
And eternal life for anyone named jim and morgan
And there will be 2 people on every planet
And there will be 1 planet
And that planet will be called urf
And it would look exactly like earth
And subway for breakfast lunch and dinner
I change my mind, delete that last order
Ill have it exactly like Virgo Supercluster of galaxies.
No different then theirs please

But you can choose what satisfies you, you can do anything.
You can just simulate smashing rocks together! You can just simulate setting aworld ablaze!
You could even make yourself become satisfied from doing nothing.
It just ain't the same tho.

Uh, I find this offending as I don't believe in a God *pushes up taped-together glasses*
Just kidding. I would make smart things that don't create websites like Tumblr

another alternative of mine is to make the whole world tropical and volcanic and let humans live there, they would just have to be smart and not make bad decisions. also the human reproduction cycle would have to be different and maybe have other changes for other things under that category

Uhm.... I would delete everything except myself.

I would make a new galaxy with 12 planets. Each one sorrounding a sun that can't burn you. And each planet is connected by a bridge.

I would make 12 humanoid species with their own special talents and hobbies. They would all live in peace. There would be no such thing as currency or religion. Everyone would have equality. Everyone would eventually get married and have 2 kids that would continue in their parents place. Everyone would live for 500 years and would only be able to have children in the last 100.

I'd make myself a palace in the sun. In this palace there would be a room for everyone to live in and they would be able to have anything they want.

I'd place myself in this world with limited knowledge so I could enjoy the world (I doubt anyone could enjoy knowing everything) and I would place my all knowing subconscious in the mind of the me on the galaxy that would help me so I wouldn't :red: up my perfect world. I would have a beautiful wife that I could enjoy being with every day.

I would make a teleporter in my palace that would take me to a completely white room with a super comfortable chair and a virtual reality headset that I would play video games on. All the people in my world could go through this portal and play with me and no one would rage or anything like that and we would all have fun.

That's all I can think of right now.

Alsoooo
Reminds me of a joke.

A man finds a magical lamp in a second hand shop, takes it home to clean it, and out pops a genie granting him 3 wishes.

For the first wish he wishes for a wallet that produces an infinite amount of money.
For the second wish he wishes that he becomes irresistible to beautiful women.
And for the third wish... He wishes half his head was a giant orange.

Wot? O:

Let's see... Live out any fantasies and fantasy worlds (candy world, etc), get bored, probably take my role seriously while still doing stupid things with my time like planet billiards.

That all aside, when I get down to it, probably just create something, see what they do, and go from there without anything else in mind (that never goes wrong, right~?)

Go to the My Little Pony / Equestria Girls / Rainbow Rocks Universe, and have fun! :p

Me like. I join. :0

Probably take my role seriously while still doing stupid things with my time like planet billiards.
Why stop their? Star billiards! Solar Sytem billiards! Galaxy billiards! Quadrant billiards! You could literally play billiards with whole QUADRANTS of galaxys!

First things first, I would cause a meteor of Neo Poison to come crashing down onto a building in New York City, causing the liquid to spread all over Earth. I would leave the milky way and create a new universe and a portal that only I can use. It would have 10 galaxies, with one of them having 5 planets. One of those planets would have life. A planet full of Humans, Pokemon, Ponies, and other creatures that would get along well with each-other. Games that are made on Earth would be made here, with systems being cheap. There wouldn't be a single sign of war, and there is only one huge continent with a few islands.

People on this forums would be able to come here without any signs of Neo Poison, but they will have the form of their avatars, and their username. This is separate from Earth, were they to come back, this new form and name would vanish and they would have their old form.

Also, universe billiards are a need.

Another idea; If i had randomly become an all powerful God, I'd continue with my normal life and keep my power a secret. I'd use my power to iron out every little inconvenience that happens to me or others around me. I'd also sometimes create a random phenomenon or event that blows up the news just for fun.

Another idea; If i had randomly become an all powerful God, I'd continue with my normal life and keep my power a secret. I'd use my power to iron out every little inconvenience that happens to me or others around me. I'd also sometimes create a random phenomenon or event that blows up the news just for fun.

I'd secretly burn down the news...not much going on there except "Omg be scared of this! And it might rain today."

Back
Top Bottom