If you were to delete one terraria music what would it be

anything relating to crimson

Blasphemy

Crimson Music is great, the surface music is incredibly fitting to the biome and makes you uncomfortable and frightened - which mind you, is the goal - and the second half of the song specifically is a banger. The Underground Crimson theme feels dangerous and fits well with the environment, while still being somewhat catchy.

Blasphemy

Crimson Music is great, the surface music is incredibly fitting to the biome and makes you uncomfortable and frightened - which mind you, is the goal - and the second half of the song specifically is a banger. The Underground Crimson theme feels dangerous and fits well with the environment, while still being somewhat catchy.
i know, the reason why is said that is it makes me so uncomfortable that i never play crimson

I'd like to mention Boss 5, if only because I frequently forget it exists. Why did Queen Bee get a unique boss theme before Duke Fishron, who was the closest thing to final boss once?

I'd also like to mention Otherworld Rain. I heard it for the first time recently and it is so amaazing.

I'd like to mention Boss 5, if only because I frequently forget it exists. Why did Queen Bee get a unique boss theme before Duke Fishron, who was the closest thing to final boss once?

I'd also like to mention Otherworld Rain. I heard it for the first time recently and it is so amaazing.

Considering its name, I don’t think Boss 5 was *supposed* be exclusive to Queen Bee, it just wasn’t given to any other bosses in the long run.

Desert music.
The start of the song matches the biome feeling and is good, but as the song progresses the theme fades away and it feels too off-topic. The style changes WAY too fast. It it were replaced with other music, it would sound better.
Underground Desert is just badass.

To be exact, Boss 5 was given to Ocram, Eye of Cthulhu and Queen Bee once. Ocram got removed and EoC's theme changed, therefore Boss 5 is NOT exclusive to Queen Bee.

No offense to whoever composed the soundtrack but I'd remove the theme of the Moon Lord and replace it with a more powerful and "impending doom" type of theme if I could. I'd rather have some game music that feels like a final battle than "vvrrrr, egrhr, egrhr eghrhr, vrrrr egrhr, duh dinh duh dinh duh duh boom bo-". Also, for such a long boss fight it has the most repetitive melody, it feels like a short song that goes on repeat for a long time, and there is no unique melody at all. Both Plantera and Boss 3 are shorter than this theme, yet they don't feel repetitive, most likely because the bosses that use them don't take a long time to finish. It should be the longest boss theme, but it is not.

Back
Top Bottom