Drawings & Paintings I'll sketch your terraria stuff for ya

Bro, could you make a sketched version of the sword that is my icon? It would look hella dope

Bro, could you make a sketched version of the sword that is my icon? It would look hella dope

I hope this is okay, hopefully

Y8lnP9o.png

Heck yeah dude, that looks amazing. Thank you! I also love the way you made the style of the sword.

Mind takin on one of my Characters, @Ded kat ?
You'll have credit in my Signature. :)

image.png
image.png

He's got Reaper's Robe, Witch Boots, and Skeletron Prime Mask, all dyed Black & Red, with a Fire Gauntlet, a North Pole (which makes the snowflakes on fire :3) with a Mini Dungeon Guardian (Bone Key) and a Wisp in a Bottle Light Pet.

You don't have to draw the pets and weapon if you don't want to, I'll accept whatever you draw. :D

Hey Ded kat, would you mind taking on another one of my swords?
PurpleTier4.png

If you are wondering what this is called, it's called the Ultimatum Oathblade

View attachment 212713 View attachment 212712
He's got Reaper's Robe, Witch Boots, and Skeletron Prime Mask, all dyed Black & Red, with a Fire Gauntlet, a North Pole (which makes the snowflakes on fire :3) with a Mini Dungeon Guardian (Bone Key) and a Wisp in a Bottle Light Pet.

You don't have to draw the pets and weapon if you don't want to, I'll accept whatever you draw. :D

Sorry about it being almost a month since you posted that but I'm working on it now, I've been kinda unmotivated to draw the past, month but it's coming back to me, I'll have it up by the end of this week if not Thursday oof
[doublepost=1543348742,1543348708][/doublepost]
Hey Ded kat, would you mind taking on another one of my swords?
View attachment 213714
If you are wondering what this is called, it's called the Ultimatum Oathblade

Yeah not a problem dude, on it

View attachment 212713 View attachment 212712

I'm not sure if this is gonna appear or not but hopefully
BL6EZBR.png

Slightly lighter version that's easier on the eyes?
X6z0VDs.jpg

Last edited:
Files get crazy compressed when I upload them, sort of pisses me off rip
Also, well, not living up to the whole sketch thing, I instead made full artwork and, welp, I think I might be crazy or something rip. Bare with me man, I'll get everything done ùwú

Last edited:
If you're still doing these, may you draw my main? Here's a gif I've made of him and his team; he's the guy in middle, wearing the black and red armor with the glowing ring behind him:

tumblr_pj7tr8XraO1wrzikco1_400.gif

If this is still open...
Digi.png

Mind doing this?
Its arkhalis hood,with redigit armor chest,jim leggings,ankh shield,and redigit wings,all dyed in red and black dye...
Thank you.
I will give you credit,obviously,thank you.

Do ya think you could sketch my profile icon? Also if you do, do you think it would be ok if I use it in my YouTube profile? I’ll give ya credit too.
58B414BC-AC88-4487-BB8F-A5337A37E808.png

Here’s the image if you need to see it.
Well I’m changing the image to a new modern one... that one looks old(gonna leave it on just for a bit of nostalgia of the old one lol)
7AFE6BB2-8C23-4660-936C-0A022E9D71E1.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom