tModLoader Illelium Mod! General content mod (UNRELEASED WIP) v0.0.2

DexavioR

Terrarian
illelium.png

Terraria 1.3.5.2 General Content Mod - tModLoader 0.10.2
Pre-Alpha v0.0.2

Notice: The Illelium Mod will not be further worked on. It will instead be branching out into 2 separate mods, Ultimate Cases, and the Trinity Mod. Some content WILL be abandoned, but if you see a sprite you like ask me and you might be able to have it. The discord, however, will still be in use for Ultimate Cases and Trinity Mod.

Hey there, I'm DexavioR and this is the Illelium Mod. I started it a few weeks ago, and so far,
progress has gone quite well. I hope to create a general content mod similar to Thorium, Calamity, or Tremor,
with weapons, armor, items, bosses, accessories, and more. The mod is not downloadable yet, but soon will be.
Here is some planned content right now: (Much more will be coming)

3 Early - Mid hardmode bosses
1 Post-Golem boss (Currently in progress)
Everfrost Gear (Currently in progress)
Gallium Ore, Armor, Weapons, and Tools
Cases that can be bought from the merchant after defeating bosses (Currently in progress)

The Lore:

Long ago, there were three deities that ruled over the lands. There was a deity of the snow, a deity of the sand, and a deity of the pure. These three deities worked together, creating the whole earth and filling it with many creatures. Everything was perfect, until something happened. The Moon, which they had made, didn't want to be ruled over. It wanted to have its own power and creatures, it wanted to be in control. So it revolted. The Moon created the Moon Lord, which was a devious and evil creature. He destroyed everything in his path needlessly and carelessly. The three Deities were afraid. They had never had something as powerful as the Moon Lord revolt against them. So as a last hope, they created the Terrarian. They imbued their essences in the Terraria world to help the Terrarian in their journey. They created obstacles to test the Terrarian's bravery and courage. But they also created powerful materials and weapons to assist him against the evil world. The Moon Lord eventually killed the deities, but the Terrarian was still out there, preparing to avenge the powerful beings....

Currently in need of:
-Coders (HIGH PRIORITY) at least 1
-Spriters(Would be nice)
-Testers(Would be nice)

If you want to help, you can join my discord: https://discord.gg/up6Zbuk

MeleeWeapons.png

-Everthrow
-Everfrost Lance
-Enchanter's Fury
-Illelium Sword
-Sword of the Pure
-Everfrost Blade
-True Copper Shortsword
-Gallium Blade
-Ludicrousity
-Ecto Blade
-Stinger Blade
RangedWeapons.png

-Enchanted Bow
-Illelium TCR
-Laser Bolter
-Sandfling
-Dualist
-Everfrost Bow
-Longbow of the Ancients
-Supershark
Accessories.png

(Some accessories are due for resprites)
-Enigma of the Trinity
-Illelium Star
-Lazy Band
-Lunar Enigma
-The Vessel of Time
-Blooming Mushroom
-Bane of Aarhac'n
-Courage of the Trinity
-Wisdom of the Trinity
Materials.png

-Frost Shard
-Gallium Ore
-Hardened Plant Matter
-Blood Shard
-Essence of Snow
-Essence of Grass
-Empty Hourglass
-Enchanted Dust
-Illelium Bar
-Essence of Sand
-Essence of Terraria

This is not all the content in the mod, there is more for you to find out yourself!
This thread is updated frequently, so be sure to check back from time to time!

If you want to support the development of this mod, put this banner in your profile signature:

Last edited:
View attachment 175267
Terraria 1.3.5.2 General Content Mod - tModLoader 0.10.2

Hey there, I'm DexavioR and this is the Illelium Mod. I just started it the other day, and so far,
progress has gone quite well. I hope to create a general content mod similar to Thorium, Calamity, or Tremor,
with weapons, armor, items, bosses, accessories, and more. The mod is not downloadable yet, but soon will be.

I will need coders to do some projectiles and possibly boss AI's, and also a spriter or two would be nice.
If you want to help, you can join my discord: https://discord.gg/up6Zbuk

View attachment 175273

All of the Illelium Gear is made with Illelium Bars. Illelium Bars can be crafted with Pearlwood, Hallowed bars, and Hardened Plant Matter at a Mythril Anvil. Hardened Plant Matter can be obtained in drops of 25 - 40 from plantera.
View attachment 175315
Enchanted Dust - Made with 1 of each gem (Sapphire, Diamond etc.) and 2 fallen stars at a furnace.

Enchanted Bow - Made with 10 Enchanted Dust and a wooden bow at an Anvil. Turns arrows into jester's arrows.

Enchanter's Fury - Made with an enchanted sword, a starfury, 5 fallen stars, and 12 Enchanted Dust at an Anvil. Shoots a star projectile.

This is not all the content in the mod, there is more for you to find out yourself!
Cool mod!

hey dude, cool mod, but i think some of the sprite definitely needs more work
[doublepost=1501471110,1501471078][/doublepost]actually, now thinking about it, i think i should help your mod on spriting, do you need help?

hey dude, cool mod, but i think some of the sprite definitely needs more work
I'm genuinely confused by this. The sprites shown in this thread are very well-done overall. Especially when you consider this is a small WIP mod by one person just starting out, they're phenomenal.

Are you sure you're looking at the right mod thread? o_O

I'm genuinely confused by this. The sprites shown in this thread are very well-done overall. Especially when you consider this is a small WIP mod by one person just starting out, they're phenomenal.

Are you sure you're looking at the right mod thread? o_O
Look, The melee weapon looks pretty cool, but some of the guns and accessories really need some help

Notice: The Illelium Mod will not be further worked on. It will instead be branching out into 2 separate mods, Ultimate Cases, and Trinity Mod. Some content WILL be abandoned, but if you see a sprite you like ask me and you might be able to have it.

Notice: The Illelium Mod will not be further worked on. It will instead be branching out into 2 separate mods, Ultimate Cases, and Trinity Mod. Some content WILL be abandoned, but if you see a sprite you like ask me and you might be able to have it.
will there be places like this where we can stay updated the development of those mods? If so, can you post the links? If not, when will they be available, and will they be available? :)

Back
Top Bottom