I'm a cat, ask me anything!

How can you not realise that you are a catto after such long time
well you see i am not very smart (/lh) and it takes a bit for me to figure these things out because apparently theyre "not normal" or whatever .
its kinda like how i realized i was trans. i look at the ppl and i'm like 'wow theyre really neat but i couldn't possibly be one of them....' and then like two years later i Realize

Oh thank god
wait you cant even see me
this is concerning
(lol Mork and Mindy at my mom's house go to the back door and make those noises when they see birds, we just call it chirping and its so cuteeeeee)

Oh thank god
wait you cant even see me
this is concerning
my brother in internet this is a WEBSITE
waitwairwait
i think you might be assuming my being a cat is an rp type thing and if you are i have some shocking news for you, my friend :))))

(lol Mork and Mindy at my mom's house go to the back door and make those noises when they see birds, we just call it chirping and its so cuteeeeee)
my cat lucky did that for a while before we moved out into the country lol. its a fun lil cat thing to chirp

well :red:
*fades away*

yes
suck kyoot
you
nilesyy-nilez.jpg

How much of an interest do you have in dragons? And from what I can remember you were reading Wings of Fire at some point, so is that still the case, or have you moved on from that? Or amI simply remembering wrong?

How much of an interest do you have in dragons? And from what I can remember you were reading Wings of Fire at some point, so is that still the case, or have you moved on from that? Or amI simply remembering wrong?
i still really like dragons, if that's what you're asking.
also i did stop reading wings of fire (as in, i finished reading what was there and then stopped with that), so idrk what's going on there right now.

So, did the devs finally bugfix you? As you used to be a glitch, and now you're not.
i'm sure there's still a lot of bugs lol, but yeah we had an update where thats not my entire identity anymore

Back
Top Bottom