I'm a weirdo

Arthurwrightus

Terrarian
Waddup all,

I'm a weirdo. I play Terraria. I'm essentially everyone on this forum.

I study ancient history & the Mafia outside of my work life and Terraria. Yup, I'm weird. Hi.

AR

20kst54.jpg

Welcome to TCF!
Here you'll find many things to do, like mindlessly following one of our avatar fads, making suggestions and hammering those of others into the ground, opening your very own sprite workshop and much, much more.
Watch out for Steves and melons.
No pictures pls.
I study ancient history & the Mafia outside of my work life and Terraria.
Don't we all?

You think you're weird? I'm a giant metal worm. You don't see that every day. unless you're in hardmode, have bad luck, and haven't defeated the Destroyer in that world.

Let us see here... hmmm... we got a Steampunker Zoroark, a scarf wearing dragon, a Person of Flesh, women with hammer obsessions, a Dungeon Paladin, and much much more...

I think you will fit in. :p

Last edited:
Let us see here... hmmm... we got a Zoroark that wears the Steampunk vanity set, a scarf wearing dragon, a Person of Flesh, women with hammer obsessions, a Dungeon Paladin, and much much more...

I think you will fit in. :p
Don't forget the scientist who accidentally turned himself into a bug once and the guy who is literally @Everybody.

And pax0l.
upload_2015-5-21_16-17-25.jpeg

I'm a weirder weirdo. The rock music, Pokémon, pizza, poetic, gluttonous, art loving, etc etc weirdo. So have a weird welcome. (God, I hope I don't seem like that Uncle Grandpa crap)

*sporadically transforms into an obnoxiously loud llama and flies into the stars at the speed of light*
Weird enough for ya?

there are no such thing as weirdos, only interesting people, and boring people.

speaking of which hi, I'm the most boring person here that isn't good at drawing.

except I'm lying.

Hi, weirdo.

I'll let you in on a little secret: No single person on our planet is normal. We're all weird! Rejoice!

Back
Top Bottom