I'm back and looking for help on a massive build

Prussian Blue

Terrarian
Hello everyone, doubt you remember me
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/city-in-the-mountain-wip.139370/ maybe this'll jog your memory

I have come looking for help to try to revive the mount Zion project, ever since I lost the mount zion files earlier this year I've been devastated, I had put easily a couple hundred hours into that project, with planning building and rebuilding, and all I have left are these images.

I want to ask you denizens of terraria for some help with recreating this project, I am looking for 3-5 people with some building or artistic experience. I am not really looking for people who aren't at least decent at building

things I need help with
1. someone who is reasonably skilled with a map editing program
2. design ideas
3. people to actually help me build ingame
4. people who won't quit on me halfway through
5. people who wish to help with the lore

if you are at all interested send me a line on steam, my user name is Prussian Blue (terraria)

I plan on updating this thread if the need arises, I may also make this a map download and perhaps even an roleplay server if there is enough interest

MOUNT ZION WILL LIVE AGAIN, and this time, I'll get inside the city, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Edit 1: I've gotten a map with every single item in it, so materials will no longer be an issue, I may figure out how to use an inventory editor in the future, but for now I have more pressing concerns

Edit 2: I got Tedit working, the maps more or less ready to roll, work will begin on the remote town of Frostvale at the top of the mountain, it will serve more or less as practice for what is to come. It will get everyone introduced to the type of buildings we'll be making as well as the grid pattern planned for the city

Edit 3: work has begun on the first real building, hopefully it will go well, it may be a much larger project then was originally intended for the introduction, but so be it.

Edit 4: We've gotten off the ground, Frostvale's military base has begun to take shape, we should have a pictures of the above ground fortifications within a day or two

Last edited:
I didn't get your request, my full name is "Prussian blue (terraria), I can change it if you have difficulty finding me, should I look you up?

OK I think I got you this time. You need to know that I'd love to help but there's pros and con's.

Pros: I'll help you build in game, I'll help come up with lore, I love role play, I'll help gather materials, I won't quit half way, and I'll help with design ideas.

Con's: I don't have internet at my house but certain days I can go somewhere and get it. This being said I dont have reliable internet.

Are these OK?

OK I think I got you this time. You need to know that I'd love to help but there's pros and con's.

Pros: I'll help you build in game, I'll help come up with lore, I love role play, I'll help gather materials, I won't quit half way, and I'll help with design ideas.

Con's: I don't have internet at my house but certain days I can go somewhere and get it. This being said I dont have reliable internet.

Are these OK?
I have a map with almost every single item, I'll probably be getting an inventory editor in the future, this thing is gonna be too big of a monster to crank out legit, trust me.

I'm getting a larger team together so work on the city can continue even when a few of us are unable, so its not a big issue

I have a map with almost every single item, I'll probably be getting an inventory editor in the future, this thing is gonna be too big of a monster to crank out legit, trust me.

I'm getting a larger team together so work on the city can continue even when a few of us are unable, so its not a big issue

Awesome. So how many people have signed up so far?

Hello everyone, doubt you remember me
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/city-in-the-mountain-wip.139370/ maybe this'll jog your memory

I have come looking for help to try to revive the mount Zion project, ever since I lost the mount zion files earlier this year I've been devastated, I had put easily a couple hundred hours into that project, with planning building and rebuilding, and all I have left are these images.

I want to ask you denizens of terraria for some help with recreating this project, I am looking for 3-5 people with some building or artistic experience. I am not really looking for people who aren't at least decent at building

things I need help with
1. someone who is reasonably skilled with a map editing program
2. design ideas
3. people to actually help me build ingame
4. people who won't quit on me halfway through
5. people who wish to help with the lore

if you are at all interested send me a line on steam, my user name is Prussian Blue (terraria)

I plan on updating this thread if the need arises, I may also make this a map download and perhaps even an roleplay server if there is enough interest

MOUNT ZION WILL LIVE AGAIN, and this time, I'll get inside the city, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Edit 1: I've gotten a map with every single item in it, so materials will no longer be an issue, I may figure out how to use an inventory editor in the future, but for now I have more pressing concerns
Sure, I'll help.

Sure, i guess i can try to help a bit if you want :) i am pretty decent at building

here is a cool sprite i have
robo bee.gif

friend request sent. :)

btw here is some info on me:

i might not have lots of time to help you on mount zion
because of school/homework/other things but i will not give up in the middle of the entire build.

still haven't heard back from you, I'd send another friend request

Are you still looking for people to contribute?

If so what exactly are you planning on building?

Depending on what it is I may be interested. ;)

still haven't heard back from you, I'd send another friend request
sorry for time it took me to reply, I was on vacation, anyways, We're building a small town with about 40 buildings in it to start out with, we have 3 large houses done, and the majority of a hotel done. We're doing a frosty town build thing currently, I could give you more details if you have the time.

Ill glady work on lore :D Steam name is Jopy
[DOUBLEPOST=1436389782,1436389740][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436389810][/DOUBLEPOST]So the last post was 2014....
[DOUBLEPOST=1436389833][/DOUBLEPOST]Um, so i guess this is not a thing now? :p

Back
Top Bottom