Mobile I'm Confused?

Lalese

Terrarian
I'm confused, why is there a forum for "Mobile Clans & Servers" if mobile terraria only supports local multiplayer currently? Am I missing something?

There is an app only for IPhone called MultiTerra if I'm not mistaken. It slows you to play online not via locally. But it costs $1.99

Sadly, it is not available for Android.

That sucks, hopefully they make an android version soon, games are better when you play them with other people! :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1453828745,1453828203][/DOUBLEPOST]I looked at the "Open Game Network" site, developers of "IOS Multiplayer Terraria Edition" app, and there is very little information about future plans, release, or possible expansion to the Android OS. So, I'll just have to hope. :)

Here is there website: http://ogn.mozello.com

~Lucy

Well thank you for the info. Kinda sucks but I'm pretty sure there is someone out there creating it. Just a matter of time.

I have the app MultiTerraria and so far... it says that I cannot connect to vpn. So I got an app that allows connection to vpn. It said that I was connected, but whenever I went back to MultiTerraria, it still said that I couldn't connect.

i have the multiterraria app. it is a vpn app that lets you play multiplayer terraria. they also make it for other games but it seems you got the same exact one as me. and it works pretty okay. and has a few tricks.

Well it's made simple once host has their vpn right? Share with friend and friend puts it in on the app and loads in?

i can just explain it here for anyone else who looks. you first download a VPN(virtual private network) profile to your iphone via the setup menu in the multiterraria app. then you close out of your apps, go to your settings, and turn your VPN on. then reopen the multiterraria app and you have a few choices from there. you can create a public or private game or join public and private games. if it says you have a connection error in the multiterraria app you just have to toggle your vpn off and on and try again. and like ps3 said yes when you switch to a private game on the join tab you must have a code before joining a game in the terraria app itself. when you create a game it gives you the code for your friends on the app. last but not least when you have chosen the type of game you want to play, you must leave your multiterraria app running in the background. and most importantly you must have patience. it takes a few spins before you can find anybodies world whether you have a code or not. i found it helpful to click join game then go back and hit join game until they pop up.
tip: if youre having trouble joining somebodies world via multiplayer try starting a tutorial world before you join your friends game. almost always works for me.

it creates the VPN profile which does it all for you. from there you just have to toggle it on and off.

I am on a kindle fire and i download it from the browser. Everytime i go into it, it says "unable to connect to vpn". And then i go to my wifi settings and nothing has changed.

Back
Top Bottom