I'm Floresdorf.

Floresdorf

Terrarian
Hello. You can call me Floresdorf.
I'm a veteran terraria mobile player (since around 1.2.3) and am very happy to be playing it for so long.
I joined the forums mainly for support purposes (my gamepad does not work).
But I'm sure that there is something I can contribute to this community.
And as you can also see from my profile picture, I have been playing Portal.
I'm very tech-savyy, as some might say.
Eu sou um falante nativo do português brasileiro.
Und ich kann auch fast fließend Deutsch.

Well, welcome to the forums! Hopefully you can find a place to chill out and hopefully you'll enjoy it here c:

Greetings Floresdorf
did you ever get to experience all of the old gen stuff before it was removed from the mobile version?

Greetings Floresdorf
did you ever get to experience all of the old gen stuff before it was removed from the mobile version?
Yes! I loved defeating Lepus, Turkor and Ocram. I remember farming souls of blight. I still have the same map I used in that version, and sometimes play on it in the new ones.
And I also remember how it was a pain to make the terra blade... 3 broken hero swords, with a small chance to get in a solar eclipse.
But the thing that I miss the most are the backups to Google drive. Amazing feature, saved me from losing this map I mentioned, as well as my character. At the time, I had beaten the game.

Yes! I loved defeating Lepus, Turkor and Ocram. I remember farming souls of blight. I still have the same map I used in that version, and sometimes play on it in the new ones.
And I also remember how it was a pain to make the terra blade... 3 broken hero swords, with a small chance to get in a solar eclipse.
But the thing that I miss the most are the backups to Google drive. Amazing feature, saved me from losing this map I mentioned.
Awesome, it's always nice to find more old gen gamers.
The terra blade wasn't that bad to get, but I will admit that solar tablets and the new crafting methods make it WAY easier and less rng based.

Back
Top Bottom