Mac I'm getting slightly bored with the game

You could make pixel art, play a classed playthrough, build a roller coaster, download mods, try to collect all of something (such as mounts or minions), or just, ya know, take a break, maybe for a couple weeks, do something else, them come back and see if it helped.

You could make pixel art, (Been done) play a classed playthrough,(Been done with all of them) build a roller coaster, (Been done) download mods, (I wish, pretty sure they don't work on mac) try to collect all of something (such as mounts or minions)(Sounds pretty easy, but noted), or just, ya know, take a break, maybe for a couple weeks, do something else, them come back and see if it helped. (Noted)

I commented on your ideas, but what I want most of all is mods that work for 1.3 mac with a tutorial.

latest

Jokes aside, you could join an online multiplayer server. You can build, pvp, fight bosses, and some other stuff.

I got bored for a while too.

I prefer to avoid servers, since they are usually hackfests with very few legit players, although a way to restore interest in the game is to build new things in your world that serve a purpose. I for example am almost done building a new and improved Moon Lord arena, and I'm starting to build a hellavator with artificial biomes and pools of water to make fishing for quests and items easier, primarily so I can get the last pieces to create the cell phone.

Restricted Item playthroughs can be a fun way to make the game more interesting. For example I'm about to start a playthrough where I'm only allowed to use Flails.

Back
Top Bottom