• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

I'm going to make a sincere statement, and a suggestion

Mega Charizard Y

Steampunker
Terraria is never supposed to have an ending. It's like making The Binding Of Isaac into a top-down twin stick shooter where you control a grown man named isaac who was being chased by his father into the basement, where he fires 40 degree Celsius heated lead at various things inside it.

IT JUST DOES NOT WORK.

My suggestion?
Steam Workshop Support.
Also, endings are only possible when you die in hardcore. Even though it would be sad..

Last edited:

ManaUser

Brain of Cthulhu
Steam Workshop? I hear that worked out really well for Skyrim.

Official modding support would be great though.

Eli10293

Spazmatism
Terraria is never supposed to have an ending. It's like making The Binding Of Isaac into a top-down twin stick shooter where you control a grown man named isaac who was being chased by his father into the basement, where he fires 40 degree Celsius heated lead at various things inside it.

IT JUST DOES NOT WORK.

My suggestion?
Steam Workshop Support.
Also, endings are only possible when you die in hardmode. Even though it would be sad..
If I die in hardmode I would respawn
I guess you mean hardcore right?
We are not even sure if Terraria Otherworld is going to have an ending anyways

Hax4Ever

Empress of Light
While this is a great idea, how would it be able to work with other systems? I think a menu in-game would be useful, as it might allow cross compatibility with mods and other addons.

Mega Charizard Y

Steampunker
Xbox and Playstation:

You go to the main menu, and then click on a button called "Mods". When you click it, a window pops up that shows a list of mods that you can download. You pick some mods and then go to the main game. If you decide to use a old world or old character it will prompt you with a message saying "Are you sure? This could corrupt your save file!"

Derpinator-9000

The Destroyer
Cool idea, but for the first thing, this is a spinoff, just because normal Terraria can't have an ending doesn't mean that the spinoff can't

Top Bottom