I'm Having a Large Issue With The Calamity Texture Pack, Please Help

Kendolah

Terrarian
Sometime back in late 2019, I installed and put on the Calamity Texture Pack in the Tmodloader, It was cool, but I didn't know how to take it off. When 1.4 came out, and Tmodloader came out with it, I got Tmodloader on steam, hoping it would get rid of all my past decisions, including installing the texture pack. Unfortunately, when I installed it, it kept everything, including the texture pack, and now, I have no idea how to take it off, and I really hope it's not stuck forever. If anyone has anything that can help, please tell me.

I know this is a year later but did you ever find out how to fix this issue? I'm also having trouble with this

I believe using a Tmodloader texture pack is just replacing all of the vanilla sprites, and if you didn't make a backup of those sprites they don't really exist anymore. You would need to get a copy of the base 1.3 textures to replace the replaced textures (that was a mouthful)

ah tysm i was getting sick of it lol
I believe using a Tmodloader texture pack is just replacing all of the vanilla sprites, and if you didn't make a backup of those sprites they don't really exist anymore. You would need to get a copy of the base 1.3 textures to replace the replaced textures (that was a mouthful)

Back
Top Bottom