I'm here too

Okkusen Man

Terrarian
Hey everyone, I'm Okkusen Man. I've been playing Terraria since 1.1, and I was active on the old Terraria Online forums until I lost interest in the community for a while. Since 1.3.1 renewed my interest in Terraria, I decided to get involved in the community again, so hopefully I'll stay more active on the forums this time.

Hey everyone, I'm Okkusen Man. I've been playing Terraria since 1.1, and I was active on the old Terraria Online forums until I lost interest in the community for a while. Since 1.3.1 renewed my interest in Terraria, I decided to get involved in the community again, so hopefully I'll stay more active on the forums this time.
Welcome back (Well, not technically since it's not the same forums but still, it still has the Terraria community in it), and considering that the updates gave a lot of new content to Terraria, I think you'll likely going to have lots of fun with Terraria once more, but yeah, I can agree with you that hopefully you'll be more active on here, as you did say that you lost interest in the community for a while. (I assume a few years or so?)

Welcome back to the community. Same thing happened with me as well (as I think it happened to a lot of people.), although I have been here for a while longer.
Anyways, welcome, and enjoy your stay. ;)

Back
Top Bottom