I'm interested in doing something like T-MEC.

Is anyone interested in this?

• Another idea (reply to this thread with the idea)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And what is your idea that you want to create? Your post gives little information on what you want to do.

Its a great idea, and I'm sure that if a large number of talented players get together and work on one thing it would be absolutely epic,

If you want to specialize in something specific, I'd be very interested. So far, I create functional mini-games, but I haven't shared many of my creations publicly. 🤔🍹

20200506221228_1.jpg
20200507234307_1.jpg

If you're open to suggestions, here's a few things we could specialize in.
  1. Improving & perfecting rudimentary ideas by sharing our designs with other creators & allowing them to make necessary adjustments.
  2. Making functional mini-games more multiplayer friendly, as a lot of machines tend to break when placed on servers (I've found several imperfect solutions).
  3. Making a go-to guide when it comes to certain types of engines, like, score counters, reset announcements, leader boards etc.
I mean, I don't wanna flood your thread with my own ideas, but I wanted to at least be clear about what I'd be looking forward to & how our community would be different from T-Mech & others, seeing as how we'd be specialized in something akin to Terraria Golf. 🤔🍹

Back
Top Bottom