Maps I'm looking for a good seed! (1.4)

AgusMarotte

Terrarian
I want to start a new game and build from the beggining, but I'm getting :red:ty worlds where if I want to make something big i'll have to spend 2 days clearing all the bad terrain gen. I want:
-Large, Master mode world
-Large forest spawn with no or far away hills
-No crimson/corruption to the right or left
-No crimson/corruption in other biomes (Like Desert (Not the big one at least), Jungle, Snow)
-No 05162020 or notthebees seed (Like, seriously, stop)

Thanks for the help!

That first one is very confusing
What I meant with the first one was that the first biome to the left and to the right had to be something that isn't crimson/corruption.

The second one is like asking for the underworld to not be at the bottom of the world, or for no beaches at the world's edges
Well, there are some worlds like that. I found some that there are 2 zones of crimson that aren't in another biome, but those always had 3 crimson zones

i made an account for this if you want a good world put in medium corruption any type of difficulty this may change the world a bit but not much and the seed is 1473805162 it is not perfect but it is really good i have only seen master and normal so expert and journey could be bad but probably not

3.3.2.1930905700 - Large, Crimson, Master Mode.
Alright! So I'm fairly certain the exact thing you want is impossible because either you get Crimson near spawn or near another biome, there's no in-between. However! I have found what might be my favorite seed! To put it in words:

Left side is COMPLETELY Crimson free! Jungle's that way as well. Left side also has a fairly long stretch of flat-ish Forest ground which is nice, and 2 pyramids (although they can't be seen from the surface). There's three deserts separated by tiny portions of grass. The first one is a "fake" desert with an Oasis so it could be cool to include in the town design since it's mostly safe. Then you got the real one, then another fake one. Past that, three large living wood trees, then the jungle.

Right side has a small bit of flat-ish land and then immediately one large hill. But that's good! Because a bit further past the hill, a huge Crimson land awaits, which makes it a natural defensible post. The Crimson does somewhat hit the Snow biome, but it doesn't go too far into it (Hint: Once you hit a large pool of water, you're safe to dig down). Now, I know it's close to spawn, but hear me out - this is the ONLY Crimson on the whole map pre-hardmode!

It kinda feels like the world is split in half because of this. One "Evil" half, with Crimson and the Dungeon, and one "Pure" half, with deserts, jungle etc. I really hope that in hardmode the left side will turn to Hallow. That would really nail in the "Pure vs Evil" aesthetic the map has going on.

1894055519 - средний мир/искажение/мастер (middle world / corruption / master)

мир средний, но вдруг кому то пригодится,сам генерил удобный мир два вечера, этот мне показался очень неплохим, зараженная зона довольно обширная, но находится в одном месте и поверхность там ровная, так что пробежать в начале игры не составит труда.

заражение мира находится слева, довольно далеко от точки старта,в одном месте. дальше налево лесной биом и за ним чистые джунгли.
правда в хардмоде у меня заражение появилось справа в зимнем биоме, а освящение в лесном биоме между джунглями и искажением.

Last edited:
Alright! So I'm fairly certain the exact thing you want is impossible because either you get Crimson near spawn or near another biome, there's no in-between. However! I have found what might be my favorite seed! To put it in words:

Left side is COMPLETELY Crimson free! Jungle's that way as well. Left side also has a fairly long stretch of flat-ish Forest ground which is nice, and 2 pyramids (although they can't be seen from the surface). There's three deserts separated by tiny portions of grass. The first one is a "fake" desert with an Oasis so it could be cool to include in the town design since it's mostly safe. Then you got the real one, then another fake one. Past that, three large living wood trees, then the jungle.

Right side has a small bit of flat-ish land and then immediately one large hill. But that's good! Because a bit further past the hill, a huge Crimson land awaits, which makes it a natural defensible post. The Crimson does somewhat hit the Snow biome, but it doesn't go too far into it (Hint: Once you hit a large pool of water, you're safe to dig down). Now, I know it's close to spawn, but hear me out - this is the ONLY Crimson on the whole map pre-hardmode!

It kinda feels like the world is split in half because of this. One "Evil" half, with Crimson and the Dungeon, and one "Pure" half, with deserts, jungle etc. I really hope that in hardmode the left side will turn to Hallow. That would really nail in the "Pure vs Evil" aesthetic the map has going on.
Awesome seed - same story on Expert if anyone is interested!

Map Seed: 3.3.2.42099904 - Large, Master, Crimson.

I think this is very close to what you're looking for - with crimson on only the left side of the world, not close to spawn. The Jungle, Tundra, Desert are on the right side of the map, with no crimson. It does have a hill on both sides of the spawn point though. I'm still exploring the map, but it looks really good so far!

Last edited:
Map Seed: 3.3.2.42099904 - Large, Master, Crimson.

I think this is very close to what you're looking for - with crimson on only the left side of the world, not close to spawn. The Jungle, Tundra, Desert are on the right side of the map, with no crimson. It does have a hill on both sides of the spawn point though. I'm still exploring the map, but it looks really good so far!
Errr do I have to add the "3.3.2"

try this one out. Nice for treehouse building :)
go left from spawn ;)

3.2.2.treehousenow

Attachments

• The Envious Reef.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 9,952
I want to start a new game and build from the beggining, but I'm getting :red:ty worlds where if I want to make something big i'll have to spend 2 days clearing all the bad terrain gen. I want:
-No crimson/corruption in other biomes (Like Desert (Not the big one at least), Jungle, Snow)

Thanks for the help!
I find this world, is Larger, Master, Crimson, With the Crimson in the left of the map, The Crimson is in the Ocean(Away from the Biomes), Large Forest with no hills, but i lose the world, i think i have the backup in the pendrive, if i find the world i will send the seed

Thanks for the help!

seed 99999, large/master/crimson

after only six months I managed to find exactly the kind of seed you wanted. flat surface at the start (no hills), clean jungle, desert and tundra. all crimson infection is in one place.
хммм, на русском этот текст выглядел более связным, ну да ладно, аве гугл транслейт! :)

[спустя всего полгода мне удалось найти именно такой сид как ты хотел. ровная поверхность на старте( без холмов ) , чистые джунгли, пустыня и тундра. всё заражение кримсоном находится в одном месте.]

I think this seed has everything you need but it is medium and not large.
Capture.PNG

229970964 - (Medium) - (Crimson) - (Master Mode)

Screenshot (10).png
Two temples... crimson biome relatively easy to control.

Medium, Crimson, Classic. I'm not sure if it works on another other modes... just started Terraria so I went classic :3

Seed: 2.1.2.458631945
but... it is 1.4.1.2

I tried your world and it had the exact same settings and left and right side both have crimson but there are temples :)

Back
Top Bottom