Maps I'm looking for a TEdit layout...

Myth

Terrarian
This may be in the wrong section, and that's fine, just move it to the one that fits it best, but I'm posting here because I couldn't find any other section to post that would make it on topic and it's posted here to get a faster response from people.

So many have seen Yrimirs epic underwater no healing boss fight challenge he did a few years ago and it was awesome, and that made me make a similar replica via TEdit and using Itemaria, a mod now abandoned that was awesome for just simply getting any item needed, to help give it style. I made it the arena, fought the bosses, and actually got it on video. It was on YouTube for some time, then bam it was gone, nothing said by YouTube and I know it wasn't copy right infringed because I used free music that had a license that allowed me to use it in my video. I also had a sort of short video showing a TEdit map that I used and how I made the arena, but I can't seem to find that video either. I had nearly 1k views and I'm sad it's gone.

I was wondering if anyone had tried making a replica to this to see how you could do, or if you know someone who did and has a TEdit layout file that I could use to paste into a new world and change to a new style. If you do that would be awesome, or if you know someone who has a way to obtain it.

The video I'm referring to that is Yrimirs is this one:

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom