PS4 Im looking for PS4 players

prodbysalem

Terrarian
i want some people to play terraria with, none of my friends on my PS4 play terraria and im in the middle of a terraria binge rn and would like to have some people to play it with so yeahh.

my playstation gamer tag is

( its salem ) or ( prodbysalem )

try those two or msg me on here and ill add you

i want some people to play terraria with, none of my friends on my PS4 play terraria and im in the middle of a terraria binge rn and would like to have some people to play it with so yeahh.

my playstation gamer tag is

( its salem ) or ( prodbysalem )

try those two or msg me on here and ill add you
Hi im down to play Name: FluffyMystery

Yo ik I'm like 2 years late but I've been looking for people to ppl ay expert mode with start to finish on ps4 and if you're down my gamertage is IPainRx

My ps4 name is IGotThatHeadShot
I need people to play with my PlayStation name is MudHut101
Hi im down to play Name: FluffyMystery
I can play ps4: popguyz

Btw no microphones
Cherche joueur ps4 pour terraria master mode seed anniversaire, je vous ajouteai en amie ps juste envoyer un message
Yo ik I'm like 2 years late but I've been looking for people to ppl ay expert mode with start to finish on ps4 and if you're down my gamertage is IPainRx
People. Stop with the necroposts.

Especially when literally all of you are late to the party. This person only used their account for four days, and was last seen on January 15th, 2021. The next post after that was five months later in June of 2021. If you want to find other PlayStation 4 players, make a separate thread.

Also, @Daikonradish? Why in the world would you heart a random post in this random thread like two months after it was posted? You had neither any involvement in this thread nor have you a copy of Terraria on the PlayStation 4.

Back
Top Bottom