I'm new here, so I have a few questions.

Nightmare3711

The Destroyer
While I've come here many, many times in my experience with Terraria for guidance, I have never created an account. I've gotten into modding Terraria recently, and it's a lot of fun. It's much easier than programming an entire game from the ground up.

Anyway, I want to know how a lot of things I've been seeing work, such as colored text in places and quoting people in responses. I've also seen that certain posters have text beneath all of their posts; What's that about?

The main reason I created this account is to ask where I can find tilesets for specific ores (like Copper or Chlorophyte), because I want to make some ores that look like them, but I can't find anything online anywhere.

Other than that, hi, this was a bit rambly, I know. I hope I can become a great member of the community!

Hello Nightmare, and welcome to the Forums :dryadsmile:

For your questions, you can quote the text of other members in your post by clicking the "reply" button at the bottom right of any post. You can also Highlight a small specific part of text in a post and then click reply to add a quote to your post in that way. An example of this is here:

such as colored text in places and quoting people in responses.

Colored Text is done with BB Code. You can find all the BB Code supported on this Forum here: BB Codes | Terraria Community Forums

By text below the posts of members, you might be referring to signatures. You appear to have a signature created below. You can modify your signature in your personal settings so that it will appear in all the posts you create.

For tile sheets, I don't know a lot about modding overall, but there are resources and help for players who want to mod in this Forum Section: Player-Created Game Enhancements

If you have other Forum questions, you can always ask myself or any Staff member at anytime in a PM. Some basics about posting and browsing the Forums can also be found here: Community User Guide

I hope you enjoy your stay overall!

Welcome to the forums, Nightmare3711! Good to have you here! I believe Aurora have answered all of your questions. So, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom