Xbox One I'm new to expert mode...

Difficult_Jello

Eye of Cthulhu
So, I made a new expert character, and I finally defeated The Eye. I'm trying to play a mage and I have metor armor and a space gun and a water bolt. I also defeated the king slime :kingslime:
Im not new to Terraria and have one end game character and one pre-mech boss character. I have no idea what to do next. Help!:confused:
(Xbox one always up-to-date)

Last edited:
expert mode is the dark souls of terraria difficulty, a punishing game mode that can only be beaten with real skill and can reward you more handsomely than normal mode

So, I made a new expert character, and I finally defeated The Eye. I'm trying to play a mage and I have metor armor and a space gun and a water bolt. I also defeated the king slime :kingslime:
Im not new to Terraria and have one end game character and one pre-mech boss character. I have no idea what to do next. Help!:confused:
(Xbox one always up-to-date)
Hi @FuzzyPanda629, I'd say with Meteor Armor, Space Gun, and Water Bolt you'd be fine to go try Eater of Worlds (or Brain of Cthulhu). Even heading into the Jungle to search for more Life Crystals (if you still need health) and other loot.

Back
Top Bottom