I'm new to Terraria, could anyone give me some decent stuff?

Jetcon

Terrarian
Hey, I just got Terraria today, and if anyone was feeling generous enough to give me some basic stuff, my steam friend code is 1126507376

Again, anything would be appreciated. Thank you!

Yeah, I dunno if it would be good if anyone gives stuff to new players, it can seriously ruin one's first playthrough. that being said, it's probably a good idea to use the terraria wiki though, as well as generally asking for advices on forums.

and of course, to not try be a daredevil to start on higher difficulty than normal and higher character difficulty than softcore/classic. because normal mode can be very tough too at first, until you figure out what to do.

but once you know how to build houses and have a general grasp on how to survive in the game, it should go well if you just do your best at it, and just try to casually scout the area and go adventuring hunting for treasures. eventually you should be able to fight bosses and stuff too. but I think there's no need to rush with that.

Hey, I just got Terraria today, and if anyone was feeling generous enough to give me some basic stuff, my steam friend code is 1126507376

Again, anything would be appreciated. Thank you!

Please don't. Honestly, try to persevere on your own. Even a couple of low tier items too early can ruin your experience.

Don't worry about dying a lot. If you're playing softcore all you will lose is money when you die, and early in the game you won't be needing a vast amount, so losing it won't be much of a bother.

Your best bet for early easy to get items is chests on the surface, or just a bit below ground.

If i gave u some items then it might end up being like a killjoy, and you'll loose interest and fun playing the game. Would be good if you grind for the items because it's way more fun also the wiki can always help you: Terraria Wiki

All of these people are right. I have a friend who was given post Moonlord equipment and now my friend dislikes Terraria. I also reccomend the Terraria wiki, it really helped me out.

Back
Top Bottom