• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC I'm new! Who wants to touch me?

Giauque

Terrarian
Everyone likes new stuff! ;) Thanks for all the warm welcomes and the good-luck wishes, guys. And the incredulous refusals. I like those, too. :passionate:

oSIVo

Terrarian
What type of touch would you like? Anything for a fellow Agents of Shield fan....

And welcome! If you need a wiring master, I'm your guy. Ever seen a combination lock in Terraria? Yup, I do those.

DemonSword

Steampunker
Welcome to the forums Giauque.
No, I will not touch you, don't roll that way~
But for liking Gotham you got my support on that. Cobblepot, holy :red:... I knew he was devious and smart, but pulling those last things off last 3 episodes..

Giauque

Terrarian
Another round of thanks for all the kind words! (I keep missing people's posts, you guys are all over the place. Sorry!)

I'd touch you but I don't want my girlfriend to get jealous.
Good call. I ain't no homewrecker.

What type of touch would you like? Anything for a fellow Agents of Shield fan....

And welcome! If you need a wiring master, I'm your guy. Ever seen a combination lock in Terraria? Yup, I do those.
Whatever you like, man, I ain't picky. And I'd never seen combination lock until I looked it up just now. That's crazy cool! (There's a lot of stuff I haven't seen yet, and I'm easily amazed to boot.)

Welcome to the forums Giauque.
No, I will not touch you, don't roll that way~
But for liking Gotham you got my support on that. Cobblepot, holy :red:... I knew he was devious and smart, but pulling those last things off last 3 episodes..
Fair 'nough. Ozzy is definitely vying for my favorite character slot, ugh. I have never cared about the Penguin until Gotham happened, but he's gr8 and Robin Lord Taylor was a mad good casting choice.

Touching is my middle name.

Alex Touching ********

(Censored because reasons)
My middle name is censored. Giauque Censored ******.

Welcome to the forums! This is probably one of the most informative introduction posts I've seen in a long time.
I love talking about myself. (Kidding. Probably. Maybe.) Seriously, though, what's the point of introducing yourself if you don't, you know... introduce yourself? :p

HighSpy

Terrarian
*Puts butter on hand*
*Rubs your face with buttered hand*
You like it?
Anyway welcome and have a good stay!

Man i love touching people

Pixel

Terrarian
Greetings, have a magical time, as cheesy as that sounds, on these forums. I assure you will, just making sure you'll try.

Top Bottom