PC I'm new! Who wants to touch me?

Everyone likes new stuff! ;) Thanks for all the warm welcomes and the good-luck wishes, guys. And the incredulous refusals. I like those, too. :passionate:

What type of touch would you like? Anything for a fellow Agents of Shield fan....

And welcome! If you need a wiring master, I'm your guy. Ever seen a combination lock in Terraria? Yup, I do those.

Welcome to the forums Giauque.
No, I will not touch you, don't roll that way~
But for liking Gotham you got my support on that. Cobblepot, holy :red:... I knew he was devious and smart, but pulling those last things off last 3 episodes..

Another round of thanks for all the kind words! (I keep missing people's posts, you guys are all over the place. Sorry!)

I'd touch you but I don't want my girlfriend to get jealous.
Good call. I ain't no homewrecker.

What type of touch would you like? Anything for a fellow Agents of Shield fan....

And welcome! If you need a wiring master, I'm your guy. Ever seen a combination lock in Terraria? Yup, I do those.
Whatever you like, man, I ain't picky. And I'd never seen combination lock until I looked it up just now. That's crazy cool! (There's a lot of stuff I haven't seen yet, and I'm easily amazed to boot.)

Welcome to the forums Giauque.
No, I will not touch you, don't roll that way~
But for liking Gotham you got my support on that. Cobblepot, holy :red:... I knew he was devious and smart, but pulling those last things off last 3 episodes..
Fair 'nough. Ozzy is definitely vying for my favorite character slot, ugh. I have never cared about the Penguin until Gotham happened, but he's gr8 and Robin Lord Taylor was a mad good casting choice.

Touching is my middle name.

Alex Touching ********

(Censored because reasons)
My middle name is censored. Giauque Censored ******.

Welcome to the forums! This is probably one of the most informative introduction posts I've seen in a long time.
I love talking about myself. (Kidding. Probably. Maybe.) Seriously, though, what's the point of introducing yourself if you don't, you know... introduce yourself? :p

*Puts butter on hand*
*Rubs your face with buttered hand*
You like it?
Anyway welcome and have a good stay!

Man i love touching people

Greetings, have a magical time, as cheesy as that sounds, on these forums. I assure you will, just making sure you'll try.

Back
Top Bottom