I'm really stoked to be playing tonight - have to let it out, soz.

Archolm

Terrarian
I love this game. If I had 10 wishes I would spend one and make my 14-year-old self play this game. I feel, and I think a lot more people with me, that this game will never die. Maybe some people will get burned out on it, but you always return to it. The entire structure and the gameplay loop are so rewarding and addicting. You just get so much value for your money. I'm tired, long week. But ugh man, this game!! It's insane. I'm at 800 hours almost, haven't gone past the 3 mech bosses. This is on master mode but I love exploring, and building, even if I'm :red: at it. I'll see one of the YouTubers with a excellent construction and ill just spend hours trying to build it. This game is like an MMO. You even have fishing quests. I have yet to really touch mods... the amount of content is staggering. It may have something to do with every run turning into a keep and save everything collectathon.

And again been busy, but now I'm seeing all of these screenshots and yt videos, awe man. I actually asked Red to release it before my holiday at the end of July but my man couldn't do that sadly, however. Back in May I already asked for a week off at the start of October. So what does my man Red do?! He drops it like it's hot. When you need that hit of Terraria the good folk at Relogic will not leave you hanging.

I wish all you fine folk here lots of health and happiness! And double the amount for the people at Relogic. Thank you for so many hours (*and counting) of Terraria.

Unlike most MMOs, Terraria invites Players to explore things at their own pace. Everything requiring some form of transaction is done with ingame currency which has many ways it can get accumulated, and so on.

Still playing, still enjoying, still marveling this community.

Thanks for the kind words, I sincerely hope others will take 'em to heart when they're not in their downtime. A little positivity goes a long way! `:)

Back
Top Bottom