im trying to compile a mod and this error appeared... how do i fix it?

Deva USSR

Terrarian
System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModCompile.get_RoslynWrapper() in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader.Core\ModCompile.cs:line 781
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModCompile.RoslynCompile(String name, String outputPath, String[] references, String[] files, String[] preprocessorSymbols, Boolean includePdb, Boolean allowUnsafe) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader.Core\ModCompile.cs:line 792
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModCompile.CompileMod(BuildingMod mod, String outputPath, IDictionary`2 refs, Boolean xna) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader.Core\ModCompile.cs:line 670
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModCompile.BuildModForPlatform(BuildingMod mod, Boolean xna) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader.Core\ModCompile.cs:line 554
at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModCompile.Build(BuildingMod mod) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader.Core\ModCompile.cs:line 412
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIBuildMod.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<Build>b__0(ModCompile mc) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader.UI\UIBuildMod.cs:line 31
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIBuildMod.BuildMod(Action`1 buildAction, Boolean reload) in tModLoader\Terraria.ModLoader.UI\UIBuildMod.cs:line 67

This happens usually if you download modcompile manually. If you did that, delete the folder and let tmodloader download it for you in the Enable Modder mode menu.

This happens usually if you download modcompile manually. If you did that, delete the folder and let tmodloader download it for you in the Enable Modder mode menu.
i have a similar problem but i cant download modcompile off of tmodloader itself because the download bar gets stuck at 0 and then quits downloading

i have a similar problem but i cant download modcompile off of tmodloader itself because the download bar gets stuck at 0 and then quits downloading
You can download it manually I guess. If you are on windows, download the XNA one and unzip it to the install dir. If that doesn't work, you should come to the Discord for support though.

Back
Top Bottom