I'm trynna play some terraria with someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuggi

Terrarian
I'm a pc user, no mic but I might be able to get one.
Expert
Vanilla
softcore chars
post-moonlord
I just want someone whos active and know they will be active
I'm EST so if you're EST i'd rather choose you
I'd really available every single day so ye.
I'm honestly looking for only 1 more person (2 person play thru)
Age, experience and whatever doesn't matter.

I'm a pc user, no mic but I might be able to get one.
Expert
Vanilla
softcore chars
post-moonlord
I just want someone whos active and know they will be active
I'm EST so if you're EST i'd rather choose you
I'd really available every single day so ye.
I'm honestly looking for only 1 more person (2 person play thru)
Age, experience and whatever doesn't matter.
Hi I can, add me on steam.
war_birth

me! i dont have a mic and dont want one and i have defeated moonlord with some friend on both normal and expert
and i'm on liek all day every day but a day or 2

what is there to do post moonlord? usually playing with others has more meaning if you play through the entire game together

what is there to do post moonlord? usually playing with others has more meaning if you play through the entire game together

Well you see, he was playing with a group of people until he apparently decided it wasn't worth it, made up a bunch of excuses in discord, and simply stopped playing.

this derp? dude was so boring and basically held the group back.
didn't wanna kick the dude cause i didn't have a replacement at the time. was busy for a bit, decided "maybe this isn't worth it" and left
[doublepost=1513900912,1513900675][/doublepost]didnt wanna wait 2 weeks+ to kill the :red:in' wof just for you to most likely wanna take more time in hardmode.

this derp? dude was so boring and basically held the group back.
didn't wanna kick the dude cause i didn't have a replacement at the time. was busy for a bit, decided "maybe this isn't worth it" and left
[doublepost=1513900912,1513900675][/doublepost]didnt wanna wait 2 weeks+ to kill the :red:in' wof just for you to most likely wanna take more time in hardmode.

Apologies that you were too impatient to help me fish 30 gold crates so we would not have to smash altars in hardmode, saving huge amounts of time mining and later on cleansing corruption/hallow if we had chosen to do that. I offered to do the fishing all by myself, but you never put the server up for me to do so, and it would not have taken anywhere near two weeks.

Apologies that you were too impatient to help me fish 30 gold crates so we would not have to smash altars in hardmode, saving huge amounts of time mining and later on cleansing corruption/hallow if we had chosen to do that. I offered to do the fishing all by myself, but you never put the server up for me to do so, and it would not have taken anywhere near two weeks.

took me about 2 weeks to realize "hey, it's been 2 weeks, we haven't killed the wof, we haven't done :red:, maybe these aren't the right people for me" as we were agonizingly slow and the other person in the world wasn't the problem. it was you, the person who needed to build this massive weird looking house that couldn't even sufficiently hold all the npcs we had in the world. and being impatient to fish 30 gold chest wasn't the problem i just didn't wanna hear you whine while doing it. the progress was slow even the other member complained. you would obviously get super mad and be like "you impatient :red:ing idiots couldn't even wait for me to take lots of time to build a single inefficient house while you kill bosses, mine, and collect resources for me?" if we went to hardmode maybe say, first week or in like 2 days. by lagging us out you then said "well before we go to hardmode we can get crates and not spread corruption" though i would rather mine, so did the other guy and we were OFFERING to clean up the corruption when we had the materials. you say you didn't want a bunch of purple stuff plaguing the world so you put big visible ugly holes in the world.
you're still on discord so if you have a problem personally talk to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom