I'm Tsuki, AMA.

Sorry about the literally 2-weeks-late-reply, I must have skipped over the alert.

No, I have not read your stories, but I'll probably do so. (Found the thread, and I do like reading stories.) I dunno much about your OC, but I assume I'll learn more about him in the stories. I actually have no idea what Whateley Academy is, I'm afraid, and haven't read any stories.

Now...Skyrim Remastered. Admittedly, I haven't played much of Skyrim. (I haven't gotten around to it much, and when I do, I always spend more time modding it than playing it. My fatal flaw for all of Bethesda games.) But from what I'm seeing, it has these things and a 60 dollar price tag: Updated graphics...meh. I'm vehemently against "remastered" games that just have updated graphics and that's it. But it also comes with all DLC. Okay, we're getting better....and then we arrive at mod support. Mod support, for a console game. I'm 100% in favor of this. This is fantastic, and this could, if properly implemented, be the beginning of proper PC -> console mod integration. And I'm wholly in favor of this technological advancement.

I realize people may be bitter about the 60 dollar price tag, especially if it's on a game that they already played before, but if you're a PS4 or Xbox One owner who's never played Skyrim before, this is going to easily be a fantastic thing. I may pick up a copy for my sister.

Sorry about the literally 2-weeks-late-reply, I must have skipped over the alert.

No, I have not read your stories, but I'll probably do so. (Found the thread, and I do like reading stories.) I dunno much about your OC, but I assume I'll learn more about him in the stories. I actually have no idea what Whateley Academy is, I'm afraid, and haven't read any stories.

Now...Skyrim Remastered. Admittedly, I haven't played much of Skyrim. (I haven't gotten around to it much, and when I do, I always spend more time modding it than playing it. My fatal flaw for all of Bethesda games.) But from what I'm seeing, it has these things and a 60 dollar price tag: Updated graphics...meh. I'm vehemently against "remastered" games that just have updated graphics and that's it. But it also comes with all DLC. Okay, we're getting better....and then we arrive at mod support. Mod support, for a console game. I'm 100% in favor of this. This is fantastic, and this could, if properly implemented, be the beginning of proper PC -> console mod integration. And I'm wholly in favor of this technological advancement.

I realize people may be bitter about the 60 dollar price tag, especially if it's on a game that they already played before, but if you're a PS4 or Xbox One owner who's never played Skyrim before, this is going to easily be a fantastic thing. I may pick up a copy for my sister.
My OC is more of a background force in most of my stories, in some however, he does play a pretty big role. Whateley academy is a universe with multiple writers and lots of characters, and they do update weekly (every Monday to Tuesday night for me). For PC players who own all DLC, the remastered edition will be free.

Also, few more questions, have you read Super Powereds or the Zombie Knight? If so, what do you think of them?

I have not read that, no. I don't do a lot of reading or other things these days. And yeah, PC players get the dope end of the deal on Skyrim. Will try to find some time to read some things, yes.

This avatar is from ToraDora!, and the last one, I honestly have no idea. It's a pair of matching avatars that me and my girlfriend, @Flan put on because they were cute. I'm not huge in my knowledge of Anime, so I couldn't tell you at a glance. Could probably figure it out easily enough though.

This avatar is from ToraDora!, and the last one, I honestly have no idea. It's a pair of matching avatars that me and my girlfriend, @Flan put on because they were cute. I'm not huge in my knowledge of Anime, so I couldn't tell you at a glance. Could probably figure it out easily enough though.

Thought I recognized your Avatar! Ami from Toradora! I was thinking it over and couldn't put my finger on it.

What are your thoughts about the Toradora Anime?

Then what do you enjoy and/or not enjoy about Halloween?

Hrm. Well, I haven't actually seen the anime, but it's on my list of Anime I need to watch. Unfortunately,that list is pretty long, and I don't have a whole lot of time to watch anime.

As for Halloween, it kind of gives me a "suspension of disbelief" feeling. I kind of like it. Sometimes I think about people's costumes, and I figure that they must have some sort of reason for that particular costume. So I somewhat link it to their personality, and analyze it as such. Like when I dress up as a princess, I have the need to be revered and praised as if I were royalty. (Just an example, I don't dress up like a Disney princess or anything!)

So for me, it's pretty fun to hear about people's costumes and why they decide to go with them. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and I like the candy. Candy is good. I should Trick or Treat this year, hrm.

Hrm. Well, I haven't actually seen the anime, but it's on my list of Anime I need to watch. Unfortunately,that list is pretty long, and I don't have a whole lot of time to watch anime.
I fell your pain, my list of anime I need to watch is so long, and I have no time to watch any of them.

Which do you prefer, pineapple or dragon fruit?

If we're talking raw fruit, definitely Pineapple. Dragonfruits are hella expensive around here, and for the amount you're getting, it's not worth the price. The taste isn't as vibrant in the raw fruit (in my opinion.)

But if we're talking a drink...I would take dragonfruit juice over pineapple juice any day of the week.

So really, I guess I enjoy the concentrated flavor of dragonfruit more, it's just hard to get that out of a raw fruit so easily.

I was largely lurking for the past few years but now I'm back, and poking this thread alive after almost 4 years, AMA.

:pinky:

Back and better than ever (allegedly). I'm doing alright though, my situation has stabilized finally, and I'm not really having those 70-80 hour work weeks anymore. I honestly haven't played much of 1.4 yet, my friends have been on a server while I'm at work so it's hard for me to get a chance to play with them, but I'm super stoked about the changes and want to do a Master Mode playthrough with them soon.

As for general stuff going on in my life, I've basically just been working a lot more on mental health lately. Self-improvement, less stressing about stupid stuff, trying to be more social, etc. I think I've been as happy as I've been in a long time. Also working on a Borderlands 2 "modpack" of sorts, too, so that's neat.

Yes, we will do playthrough together as soon as Tsuki can come along, we've just been fooling around on Journey building things and practising for Master while she's busy with other stuff.

Why does Ocram fly when he has talon/leg things? Also, why is his brain green when his blood is evidently red?

Duke Fishron. I didn't fight him much when he first released, and in 1.3 and later, I tend to skip him in progression because I'm working on other bosses and stuff. He's always had weird movement to me and I've had the least practice fighting him. Plus he's a giant crazy fish-thing.

What's your funniest moment in Terraria?

I saw an arrow trap and a pressure plate. I assumed the pressure plate was attached to the arrow trap, so I touched it, trying to hit my girlfriend with an arrow. Instead, that button was for an explosive trap, and the button for the arrow trap was a bit further away.

I was pretty upset, but it was hilarious and I deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom